* Textile document looks bad in RedMine, Pandoc 3.1.3 for Win
@ 2023-06-07 14:18 Tatiana Kallaur
       [not found] ` <661f2ce6-df0b-40a7-bb06-c43aefd3cf45n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Tatiana Kallaur @ 2023-06-07 14:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hey, guys!

Textile document looks bad in RedMine, Pandoc 3.1.3 for Win

The formatting command works ok, the file is saved in textile format, but
the content in the file looks as html

Also, when I copy/paste the content to redmine - it looks as html

What can it be?

Thank you in advance.

* Re: Textile document looks bad in RedMine, Pandoc 3.1.3 for Win
       [not found] ` <661f2ce6-df0b-40a7-bb06-c43aefd3cf45n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-06-07 15:24   ` BP Jonsson
       [not found]     ` <CAFC_yuTBmkkFiv9VmYb2ip7EU6G8Dm9e0qL1gLYp7XW1nRgvZA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: BP Jonsson @ 2023-06-07 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Have you used the -t textile command line option? Pandoc outputs html by
default. Sometimes it can guess the input and output formats from the file
extensions (if you have specified an output file name) but in principle you
have to use the -f INPUTFORMAT and -t OUTPUTFORMAT (with the capitalized
words replaced with actual format names). The default for input format is
markdown.

@ 2023-06-08  6:17       ` Tatiana Kallaur
       [not found]         ` <CAPhsaWEGm4jCU8zO_i4aDK4M=WDTG1aDxuneo5AuL9C9VH05VQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Tatiana Kallaur @ 2023-06-08  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

> Have you used the -t textile command line option?

Yes, sure, that is why I'm at a loss... my command is *-f docx -t textile
-s -o name.textile*

Any guesses what can be the problem?

Best regards,
*Tatiana Kallaur*
Business Analyst
Invento Labs
web: www.invento-labs.com <https://invento-labs.com/>
[image: Invento Labs] <https://invento-labs.com/>

@ 2023-06-08  7:56           ` BPJ
       [not found]             ` <CADAJKhBN23eEjQegQe7gvHK7ZAtGS-tb6LD0vHN30Kc6n=xppA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: BPJ @ 2023-06-08  7:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Do you get *only* HTML or a mixture of textile and HTML? It may be that
Pandoc falls back on HTML for things which can't be expressed in regular
textile like complicated tables.

Can you produce a minimal example which shows the problem? What does -t
native give for the same example?

@ 2023-06-08  8:34               ` Tatiana Kallaur
       [not found]                 ` <CAPhsaWE6taXziqyunkfc46V8NOzboa9TGrbMaeHrG9cDnK0aYQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Tatiana Kallaur @ 2023-06-08  8:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Here is an example:

<col width="5%" />
<col width="13%" />
<col width="11%" />
<col width="9%" />
<col width="7%" />
<col width="10%" />
<col width="9%" />
<col width="33%" />
<tbody>

@ 2023-06-08 15:44                   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]                     ` <0FE7A079-0C7C-42AF-AED9-DAD6841474B4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-06-08 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Pandoc will fall back to HTML for content that can't be represented in native Textile.
In this case it's probably the column widths.

@ 2023-06-09  6:38                       ` Tatiana Kallaur
       [not found]                         ` <CAPhsaWGmD7tJAEh3km-1C=nCrmcZAW5kELhcS5CB+2yJfrWGKw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Tatiana Kallaur @ 2023-06-09  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Ok, guys, here is the original docx file
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xg_UtCi5MEzz-DRcqiXfs7NS_VQC7t8v/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=107913613988745926915&rtpof=true&sd=true>
here is the file, converted by Pandoc 3.1.3 version
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aA6QXg1sG1175NotVbDd5YE8Tqh7XHiJ/view?usp=sharing>
(I
did it)
here is the file, converted by Pandoc 2.10.1 version
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1syUVTF9URtLyHtfsS937a7nnkC5PuJOm/view?usp=sharing>
installed 3 years ago (my colleague did it).

Older version converts to textile fine, the newest doesn't.

On Thu, Jun 8, 2023 at 6:44 PM John MacFarlane <fiddlosopher@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> > Have you used the -t textile command line option? Pandoc outputs html by
> default. Sometimes it can guess the input and output formats from the file
> extensions (if you have specified an output file name) but in principle you
> have to use the -f INPUTFORMAT and -t OUTPUTFORMAT (with the capitalized
> words replaced with actual format names). The default for input format is
> markdown.
> >
> > Den ons 7 juni 2023 16:18Tatiana Kallaur <t.kallaur-/x1ayaorDlXIb2jZbfQ/kQ@public.gmane.org>
> skrev:
> > Hey, guys!
> >
> > Textile document looks bad in RedMine, Pandoc 3.1.3 for Win
> >
> > The formatting command works ok, the file is saved in textile format,
> but the content in the file looks as html
> >
> > Also, when I copy/paste the content to redmine - it looks as html

[-- Attachment #2: view[1] --]

try{
/*

 Copyright The Closure Library Authors.
 SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0
*/
var ta,La,Ma,Va,Ua,Xa,Za,Ya,$a,ab,eb,ib,jb,kb,lb,mb,nb,pb,qb,ub;_.ba=function(a,b){if(Error.captureStackTrace)Error.captureStackTrace(this,_.ba);else{var c=Error().stack;c&&(this.stack=c)}a&&(this.message=String(a));void 0!==b&&(this.cause=b)};_.ca=function(){var a=_.p.navigator;return a&&(a=a.userAgent)?a:""};_.fa=function(a){return da?_.ea?_.ea.brands.some(function(b){return(b=b.brand)&&-1!=b.indexOf(a)}):!1:!1};_.q=function(a){return-1!=_.ca().indexOf(a)};
_.ia=function(){return da?!!_.ea&&0<_.ea.brands.length:!1};_.ja=function(){return _.ia()?!1:_.q("Opera")};_.ka=function(){return _.ia()?!1:_.q("Trident")||_.q("MSIE")};_.la=function(){return _.ia()?!1:_.q("Edge")};_.ma=function(){return _.ia()?_.fa("Microsoft Edge"):_.q("Edg/")};_.na=function(){return _.q("Firefox")||_.q("FxiOS")};_.pa=function(){return _.q("Safari")&&!(_.oa()||(_.ia()?0:_.q("Coast"))||_.ja()||_.la()||_.ma()||(_.ia()?_.fa("Opera"):_.q("OPR"))||_.na()||_.q("Silk")||_.q("Android"))};
_.oa=function(){return _.ia()?_.fa("Chromium"):(_.q("Chrome")||_.q("CriOS"))&&!_.la()||_.q("Silk")};_.qa=function(){return _.q("Android")&&!(_.oa()||_.na()||_.ja()||_.q("Silk"))};_.ra=function(){return da?!!_.ea&&!!_.ea.platform:!1};_.sa=function(){return _.ra()?"Android"===_.ea.platform:_.q("Android")};ta=function(){return _.q("iPhone")&&!_.q("iPod")&&!_.q("iPad")};_.ua=function(){return ta()||_.q("iPad")||_.q("iPod")};_.va=function(){return _.ra()?"macOS"===_.ea.platform:_.q("Macintosh")};
_.wa=function(){return _.ra()?"Windows"===_.ea.platform:_.q("Windows")};_.xa=function(a){var b=a.length;if(0<b){for(var c=Array(b),d=0;d<b;d++)c[d]=a[d];return c}return[]};_.ya=function(){return-1!=_.ca().toLowerCase().indexOf("webkit")&&!_.q("Edge")};_.Ba=function(a){if(!_.za)return _.Aa(a);for(var b="",c=0,d=a.length-10240;c<d;)b+=String.fromCharCode.apply(null,a.subarray(c,c+=10240));b+=String.fromCharCode.apply(null,c?a.subarray(c):a);return btoa(b)};
_.Da=function(a){return Ca&&null!=a&&a instanceof Uint8Array};_.Fa=function(a,b){_.Ea?a[_.Ea]|=b:void 0!==a.wb?a.wb|=b:Object.defineProperties(a,{wb:{value:b,configurable:!0,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}})};_.Ia=function(a){var b=_.Ga(a);1!==(b&1)&&(Object.isFrozen(a)&&(a=Array.prototype.slice.call(a)),_.Ha(a,b|1));return a};_.Ga=function(a){var b;_.Ea?b=a[_.Ea]:b=a.wb;return b|0};
_.Ha=function(a,b){_.Ea?a[_.Ea]=b:void 0!==a.wb?a.wb=b:Object.defineProperties(a,{wb:{value:b,configurable:!0,writable:!0,enumerable:!1}});return a};_.Ja=function(a){_.Fa(a,1);return a};_.Ka=function(a){_.Fa(a,16);return a};La=function(a,b){_.Ha(b,(a|0)&-51)};Ma=function(a,b){_.Ha(b,(a|18)&-41)};_.Na=function(a){return null!==a&&"object"===typeof a&&!Array.isArray(a)&&a.constructor===Object};_.Oa=function(a){if(_.Ga(a.oa)&2)throw Error();};
_.Qa=function(a,b,c){var d=!1;if(null!=a&&"object"===typeof a&&!(d=Array.isArray(a))&&a.ve===Pa)return a;if(d){var e=d=_.Ga(a);0===e&&(e|=c&16);e|=c&2;e!==d&&_.Ha(a,e);return new b(a)}};_.Ra=function(a,b){return null==a?b:a};_.Ta=function(a,b){Sa=b;a=new a(b);Sa=void 0;return a};Va=function(a,b){return Ua(b)};
Ua=function(a){switch(typeof a){case "number":return isFinite(a)?a:String(a);case "boolean":return a?1:0;case "object":if(a&&!Array.isArray(a)){if(_.Da(a))return _.Ba(a);if("function"==typeof _.Wa&&a instanceof _.Wa)return a.j()}}return a};Xa=function(a,b){for(var c=Array.prototype.slice.call(a.oa),d=a.i,e=c.length+(d?-1:0),f=0;f<e;f++)c[f]=b(c[f]);if(d){e=c[f]={};for(var g in d)e[g]=b(d[g])}b=_.Ta(a.constructor,_.Ka(c));a.s&&(b.s=a.s.slice());return b};
Za=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){if(null!=a){if(Array.isArray(a))a=e&&0==a.length&&_.Ga(a)&1?void 0:f&&_.Ga(a)&2?a:Ya(a,b,c,void 0!==d,e,f);else if(_.Na(a)){var g={},h;for(h in a)g[h]=Za(a[h],b,c,d,e,f);a=g}else a=b(a,d);return a}};Ya=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){var g=d||c?_.Ga(a):0;d=d?!!(g&16):void 0;a=Array.prototype.slice.call(a);for(var h=0;h<a.length;h++)a[h]=Za(a[h],b,c,d,e,f);c&&c(g,a);return a};$a=function(a){return a.ve===Pa?a.toJSON():Ua(a)};
ab=function(a,b,c){c=void 0===c?Ma:c;if(null!=a){if(Ca&&a instanceof Uint8Array)return b?a:new Uint8Array(a);if(Array.isArray(a)){var d=_.Ga(a);if(d&2)return a;if(b&&!(d&32)&&(d&16||0===d))return _.Ha(a,d|18),a;a=Ya(a,ab,d&4?Ma:c,!0,!1,!0);b=_.Ga(a);b&4&&b&2&&Object.freeze(a);return a}a.ve===Pa&&(_.Ga(a.oa)&2||(a=_.bb(a,!0),_.Fa(a.oa,18)));return a}};_.bb=function(a,b){var c=_.Ga(a.oa),d=b||c&2?Ma:La,e=!!(c&16);return Xa(a,function(f){return ab(f,e,d)})};
_.cb=function(a){if(!(_.Ga(a.oa)&2))return a;var b=_.bb(a,!1);b.A=a;return b};
eb=function(a,b,c){var d=a?a.constructor.qa:void 0,e=a.o;if(d){if(!c){b=Array.prototype.slice.call(b);var f;if(b.length&&_.Na(f=b[b.length-1]))for(var g=0;g<d.length;g++)if(d[g]>=e){Object.assign(b[b.length-1]={},f);break}}e=b;c=!c;f=a.o;var h;for(g=0;g<d.length;g++){var l=d[g];if(l<f){l+=a.j;var m=e[l];null==m?e[l]=c?_.db:_.Ja([]):c&&m!==_.db&&_.Ia(m)}else h||(m=void 0,e.length&&_.Na(m=e[e.length-1])?h=m:e.push(h={})),m=h[l],null==h[l]?h[l]=c?_.db:_.Ja([]):c&&m!==_.db&&_.Ia(m)}}return b};
_.r=function(a,b){return null!=a?!!a:!!b};_.u=function(a,b){void 0==b&&(b="");return null!=a?a:b};_.fb=function(a,b){void 0==b&&(b=0);return null!=a?a:b};_.hb=function(a,b){for(var c,d,e=1;e<arguments.length;e++){d=arguments[e];for(c in d)a[c]=d[c];for(var f=0;f<gb.length;f++)c=gb[f],Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(d,c)&&(a[c]=d[c])}};ib=function(a){var b=0;return function(){return b<a.length?{done:!1,value:a[b++]}:{done:!0}}};
jb="function"==typeof Object.defineProperties?Object.defineProperty:function(a,b,c){if(a==Array.prototype||a==Object.prototype)return a;a[b]=c.value;return a};kb=function(a){a=["object"==typeof globalThis&&globalThis,a,"object"==typeof window&&window,"object"==typeof self&&self,"object"==typeof global&&global];for(var b=0;b<a.length;++b){var c=a[b];if(c&&c.Math==Math)return c}throw Error("a");};lb=kb(this);
mb=function(a,b){if(b)a:{var c=lb;a=a.split(".");for(var d=0;d<a.length-1;d++){var e=a[d];if(!(e in c))break a;c=c[e]}a=a[a.length-1];d=c[a];b=b(d);b!=d&&null!=b&&jb(c,a,{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:b})}};
mb("Symbol",function(a){if(a)return a;var b=function(f,g){this.i=f;jb(this,"description",{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:g})};b.prototype.toString=function(){return this.i};var c="jscomp_symbol_"+(1E9*Math.random()>>>0)+"_",d=0,e=function(f){if(this instanceof e)throw new TypeError("b");return new b(c+(f||"")+"_"+d++,f)};return e});
mb("Symbol.iterator",function(a){if(a)return a;a=Symbol("c");for(var b="Array Int8Array Uint8Array Uint8ClampedArray Int16Array Uint16Array Int32Array Uint32Array Float32Array Float64Array".split(" "),c=0;c<b.length;c++){var d=lb[b[c]];"function"===typeof d&&"function"!=typeof d.prototype[a]&&jb(d.prototype,a,{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:function(){return nb(ib(this))}})}return a});nb=function(a){a={next:a};a[Symbol.iterator]=function(){return this};return a};
_.ob=function(a){var b="undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.iterator&&a[Symbol.iterator];if(b)return b.call(a);if("number"==typeof a.length)return{next:ib(a)};throw Error("d`"+String(a));};pb="function"==typeof Object.create?Object.create:function(a){var b=function(){};b.prototype=a;return new b};
if("function"==typeof Object.setPrototypeOf)qb=Object.setPrototypeOf;else{var rb;a:{var sb={a:!0},tb={};try{tb.__proto__=sb;rb=tb.a;break a}catch(a){}rb=!1}qb=rb?function(a,b){a.__proto__=b;if(a.__proto__!==b)throw new TypeError("e`"+a);return a}:null}ub=qb;
_.v=function(a,b){a.prototype=pb(b.prototype);a.prototype.constructor=a;if(ub)ub(a,b);else for(var c in b)if("prototype"!=c)if(Object.defineProperties){var d=Object.getOwnPropertyDescriptor(b,c);d&&Object.defineProperty(a,c,d)}else a[c]=b[c];a.V=b.prototype};
mb("Promise",function(a){function b(){this.i=null}function c(g){return g instanceof e?g:new e(function(h){h(g)})}if(a)return a;b.prototype.j=function(g){if(null==this.i){this.i=[];var h=this;this.o(function(){h.v()})}this.i.push(g)};var d=lb.setTimeout;b.prototype.o=function(g){d(g,0)};b.prototype.v=function(){for(;this.i&&this.i.length;){var g=this.i;this.i=[];for(var h=0;h<g.length;++h){var l=g[h];g[h]=null;try{l()}catch(m){this.s(m)}}}this.i=null};b.prototype.s=function(g){this.o(function(){throw g;
})};var e=function(g){this.i=0;this.o=void 0;this.j=[];this.B=!1;var h=this.s();try{g(h.resolve,h.reject)}catch(l){h.reject(l)}};e.prototype.s=function(){function g(m){return function(n){l||(l=!0,m.call(h,n))}}var h=this,l=!1;return{resolve:g(this.J),reject:g(this.v)}};e.prototype.J=function(g){if(g===this)this.v(new TypeError("h"));else if(g instanceof e)this.K(g);else{a:switch(typeof g){case "object":var h=null!=g;break a;case "function":h=!0;break a;default:h=!1}h?this.H(g):this.A(g)}};e.prototype.H=
function(g){var h=void 0;try{h=g.then}catch(l){this.v(l);return}"function"==typeof h?this.L(h,g):this.A(g)};e.prototype.v=function(g){this.C(2,g)};e.prototype.A=function(g){this.C(1,g)};e.prototype.C=function(g,h){if(0!=this.i)throw Error("i`"+g+"`"+h+"`"+this.i);this.i=g;this.o=h;2===this.i&&this.ka();this.F()};e.prototype.ka=function(){var g=this;d(function(){if(g.G()){var h=lb.console;"undefined"!==typeof h&&h.error(g.o)}},1)};e.prototype.G=function(){if(this.B)return!1;var g=lb.CustomEvent,h=
lb.Event,l=lb.dispatchEvent;if("undefined"===typeof l)return!0;"function"===typeof g?g=new g("unhandledrejection",{cancelable:!0}):"function"===typeof h?g=new h("unhandledrejection",{cancelable:!0}):(g=lb.document.createEvent("CustomEvent"),g.initCustomEvent("unhandledrejection",!1,!0,g));g.promise=this;g.reason=this.o;return l(g)};e.prototype.F=function(){if(null!=this.j){for(var g=0;g<this.j.length;++g)f.j(this.j[g]);this.j=null}};var f=new b;e.prototype.K=function(g){var h=this.s();g.vd(h.resolve,
h.reject)};e.prototype.L=function(g,h){var l=this.s();try{g.call(h,l.resolve,l.reject)}catch(m){l.reject(m)}};e.prototype.then=function(g,h){function l(x,w){return"function"==typeof x?function(y){try{m(x(y))}catch(P){n(P)}}:w}var m,n,t=new e(function(x,w){m=x;n=w});this.vd(l(g,m),l(h,n));return t};e.prototype.catch=function(g){return this.then(void 0,g)};e.prototype.vd=function(g,h){function l(){switch(m.i){case 1:g(m.o);break;case 2:h(m.o);break;default:throw Error("j`"+m.i);}}var m=this;null==this.j?
f.j(l):this.j.push(l);this.B=!0};e.resolve=c;e.reject=function(g){return new e(function(h,l){l(g)})};e.race=function(g){return new e(function(h,l){for(var m=_.ob(g),n=m.next();!n.done;n=m.next())c(n.value).vd(h,l)})};e.all=function(g){var h=_.ob(g),l=h.next();return l.done?c([]):new e(function(m,n){function t(y){return function(P){x[y]=P;w--;0==w&&m(x)}}var x=[],w=0;do x.push(void 0),w++,c(l.value).vd(t(x.length-1),n),l=h.next();while(!l.done)})};return e});
var vb=function(a,b,c){if(null==a)throw new TypeError("k`"+c);if(b instanceof RegExp)throw new TypeError("l`"+c);return a+""};mb("String.prototype.startsWith",function(a){return a?a:function(b,c){var d=vb(this,b,"startsWith"),e=d.length,f=b.length;c=Math.max(0,Math.min(c|0,d.length));for(var g=0;g<f&&c<e;)if(d[c++]!=b[g++])return!1;return g>=f}});
mb("Array.prototype.find",function(a){return a?a:function(b,c){a:{var d=this;d instanceof String&&(d=String(d));for(var e=d.length,f=0;f<e;f++){var g=d[f];if(b.call(c,g,f,d)){b=g;break a}}b=void 0}return b}});var wb=function(a,b){return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,b)};
mb("WeakMap",function(a){function b(){}function c(l){var m=typeof l;return"object"===m&&null!==l||"function"===m}function d(l){if(!wb(l,f)){var m=new b;jb(l,f,{value:m})}}function e(l){var m=Object[l];m&&(Object[l]=function(n){if(n instanceof b)return n;Object.isExtensible(n)&&d(n);return m(n)})}if(function(){if(!a||!Object.seal)return!1;try{var l=Object.seal({}),m=Object.seal({}),n=new a([[l,2],[m,3]]);if(2!=n.get(l)||3!=n.get(m))return!1;n.delete(l);n.set(m,4);return!n.has(l)&&4==n.get(m)}catch(t){return!1}}())return a;
var f="$jscomp_hidden_"+Math.random();e("freeze");e("preventExtensions");e("seal");var g=0,h=function(l){this.i=(g+=Math.random()+1).toString();if(l){l=_.ob(l);for(var m;!(m=l.next()).done;)m=m.value,this.set(m[0],m[1])}};h.prototype.set=function(l,m){if(!c(l))throw Error("m");d(l);if(!wb(l,f))throw Error("n`"+l);l[f][this.i]=m;return this};h.prototype.get=function(l){return c(l)&&wb(l,f)?l[f][this.i]:void 0};h.prototype.has=function(l){return c(l)&&wb(l,f)&&wb(l[f],this.i)};h.prototype.delete=function(l){return c(l)&&
wb(l,f)&&wb(l[f],this.i)?delete l[f][this.i]:!1};return h});
mb("Map",function(a){if(function(){if(!a||"function"!=typeof a||!a.prototype.entries||"function"!=typeof Object.seal)return!1;try{var h=Object.seal({x:4}),l=new a(_.ob([[h,"s"]]));if("s"!=l.get(h)||1!=l.size||l.get({x:4})||l.set({x:4},"t")!=l||2!=l.size)return!1;var m=l.entries(),n=m.next();if(n.done||n.value[0]!=h||"s"!=n.value[1])return!1;n=m.next();return n.done||4!=n.value[0].x||"t"!=n.value[1]||!m.next().done?!1:!0}catch(t){return!1}}())return a;var b=new WeakMap,c=function(h){this.j={};this.i=
f();this.size=0;if(h){h=_.ob(h);for(var l;!(l=h.next()).done;)l=l.value,this.set(l[0],l[1])}};c.prototype.set=function(h,l){h=0===h?0:h;var m=d(this,h);m.list||(m.list=this.j[m.id]=[]);m.Oa?m.Oa.value=l:(m.Oa={next:this.i,Ib:this.i.Ib,head:this.i,key:h,value:l},m.list.push(m.Oa),this.i.Ib.next=m.Oa,this.i.Ib=m.Oa,this.size++);return this};c.prototype.delete=function(h){h=d(this,h);return h.Oa&&h.list?(h.list.splice(h.index,1),h.list.length||delete this.j[h.id],h.Oa.Ib.next=h.Oa.next,h.Oa.next.Ib=
h.Oa.Ib,h.Oa.head=null,this.size--,!0):!1};c.prototype.clear=function(){this.j={};this.i=this.i.Ib=f();this.size=0};c.prototype.has=function(h){return!!d(this,h).Oa};c.prototype.get=function(h){return(h=d(this,h).Oa)&&h.value};c.prototype.entries=function(){return e(this,function(h){return[h.key,h.value]})};c.prototype.keys=function(){return e(this,function(h){return h.key})};c.prototype.values=function(){return e(this,function(h){return h.value})};c.prototype.forEach=function(h,l){for(var m=this.entries(),
n;!(n=m.next()).done;)n=n.value,h.call(l,n[1],n[0],this)};c.prototype[Symbol.iterator]=c.prototype.entries;var d=function(h,l){var m=l&&typeof l;"object"==m||"function"==m?b.has(l)?m=b.get(l):(m=""+ ++g,b.set(l,m)):m="p_"+l;var n=h.j[m];if(n&&wb(h.j,m))for(h=0;h<n.length;h++){var t=n[h];if(l!==l&&t.key!==t.key||l===t.key)return{id:m,list:n,index:h,Oa:t}}return{id:m,list:n,index:-1,Oa:void 0}},e=function(h,l){var m=h.i;return nb(function(){if(m){for(;m.head!=h.i;)m=m.Ib;for(;m.next!=m.head;)return m=
m.next,{done:!1,value:l(m)};m=null}return{done:!0,value:void 0}})},f=function(){var h={};return h.Ib=h.next=h.head=h},g=0;return c});mb("Object.is",function(a){return a?a:function(b,c){return b===c?0!==b||1/b===1/c:b!==b&&c!==c}});mb("Array.prototype.includes",function(a){return a?a:function(b,c){var d=this;d instanceof String&&(d=String(d));var e=d.length;c=c||0;for(0>c&&(c=Math.max(c+e,0));c<e;c++){var f=d[c];if(f===b||Object.is(f,b))return!0}return!1}});
mb("String.prototype.includes",function(a){return a?a:function(b,c){return-1!==vb(this,b,"includes").indexOf(b,c||0)}});mb("Number.MAX_SAFE_INTEGER",function(){return 9007199254740991});mb("Number.isNaN",function(a){return a?a:function(b){return"number"===typeof b&&isNaN(b)}});var xb=function(a,b){a instanceof String&&(a+="");var c=0,d=!1,e={next:function(){if(!d&&c<a.length){var f=c++;return{value:b(f,a[f]),done:!1}}d=!0;return{done:!0,value:void 0}}};e[Symbol.iterator]=function(){return e};return e};
mb("Array.prototype.entries",function(a){return a?a:function(){return xb(this,function(b,c){return[b,c]})}});mb("Array.prototype.keys",function(a){return a?a:function(){return xb(this,function(b){return b})}});
mb("Array.from",function(a){return a?a:function(b,c,d){c=null!=c?c:function(h){return h};var e=[],f="undefined"!=typeof Symbol&&Symbol.iterator&&b[Symbol.iterator];if("function"==typeof f){b=f.call(b);for(var g=0;!(f=b.next()).done;)e.push(c.call(d,f.value,g++))}else for(f=b.length,g=0;g<f;g++)e.push(c.call(d,b[g],g));return e}});mb("Array.prototype.values",function(a){return a?a:function(){return xb(this,function(b,c){return c})}});
mb("Array.prototype.fill",function(a){return a?a:function(b,c,d){var e=this.length||0;0>c&&(c=Math.max(0,e+c));if(null==d||d>e)d=e;d=Number(d);0>d&&(d=Math.max(0,e+d));for(c=Number(c||0);c<d;c++)this[c]=b;return this}});var yb=function(a){return a?a:Array.prototype.fill};mb("Int8Array.prototype.fill",yb);mb("Uint8Array.prototype.fill",yb);mb("Uint8ClampedArray.prototype.fill",yb);mb("Int16Array.prototype.fill",yb);mb("Uint16Array.prototype.fill",yb);mb("Int32Array.prototype.fill",yb);
mb("Uint32Array.prototype.fill",yb);mb("Float32Array.prototype.fill",yb);mb("Float64Array.prototype.fill",yb);var zb="function"==typeof Object.assign?Object.assign:function(a,b){for(var c=1;c<arguments.length;c++){var d=arguments[c];if(d)for(var e in d)wb(d,e)&&(a[e]=d[e])}return a};mb("Object.assign",function(a){return a||zb});mb("Object.entries",function(a){return a?a:function(b){var c=[],d;for(d in b)wb(b,d)&&c.push([d,b[d]]);return c}});var Eb,Fb,Gb;_.Ab=_.Ab||{};_.p=this||self;_.Bb=function(a,b){a=a.split(".");b=b||_.p;for(var c=0;c<a.length;c++)if(b=b[a[c]],null==b)return null;return b};_.Cb=function(a){var b=typeof a;return"object"==b&&null!=a||"function"==b};_.Db="closure_uid_"+(1E9*Math.random()>>>0);Eb=function(a,b,c){return a.call.apply(a.bind,arguments)};
Fb=function(a,b,c){if(!a)throw Error();if(2<arguments.length){var d=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,2);return function(){var e=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments);Array.prototype.unshift.apply(e,d);return a.apply(b,e)}}return function(){return a.apply(b,arguments)}};_.z=function(a,b,c){_.z=Function.prototype.bind&&-1!=Function.prototype.bind.toString().indexOf("native code")?Eb:Fb;return _.z.apply(null,arguments)};
_.A=function(a,b){a=a.split(".");var c=_.p;a[0]in c||"undefined"==typeof c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var d;a.length&&(d=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===b?c[d]&&c[d]!==Object.prototype[d]?c=c[d]:c=c[d]={}:c[d]=b};_.B=function(a,b){function c(){}c.prototype=b.prototype;a.V=b.prototype;a.prototype=new c;a.prototype.constructor=a;a.Mj=function(d,e,f){for(var g=Array(arguments.length-2),h=2;h<arguments.length;h++)g[h-2]=arguments[h];return b.prototype[e].apply(d,g)}};Gb=function(a){return a};
_.Hb=function(a){var b=null,c=_.p.trustedTypes;if(!c||!c.createPolicy)return b;try{b=c.createPolicy(a,{createHTML:Gb,createScript:Gb,createScriptURL:Gb})}catch(d){_.p.console&&_.p.console.error(d.message)}return b};_.B(_.ba,Error);_.ba.prototype.name="CustomError";_.Ib=function(a){return/^[\s\xa0]*$/.test(a)};_.Jb=String.prototype.trim?function(a){return a.trim()}:function(a){return/^[\s\xa0]*([\s\S]*?)[\s\xa0]*$/.exec(a)[1]};var da,Kb=_.Bb("WIZ_global_data.oxN3nb"),Lb=Kb&&Kb[610401301];da=null!=Lb?Lb:!1;var Mb;Mb=_.p.navigator;_.ea=Mb?Mb.userAgentData||null:null;_.Nb=Array.prototype.indexOf?function(a,b){return Array.prototype.indexOf.call(a,b,void 0)}:function(a,b){if("string"===typeof a)return"string"!==typeof b||1!=b.length?-1:a.indexOf(b,0);for(var c=0;c<a.length;c++)if(c in a&&a[c]===b)return c;return-1};_.Ob=Array.prototype.forEach?function(a,b,c){Array.prototype.forEach.call(a,b,c)}:function(a,b,c){for(var d=a.length,e="string"===typeof a?a.split(""):a,f=0;f<d;f++)f in e&&b.call(c,e[f],f,a)};
_.Pb=Array.prototype.filter?function(a,b,c){return Array.prototype.filter.call(a,b,c)}:function(a,b,c){for(var d=a.length,e=[],f=0,g="string"===typeof a?a.split(""):a,h=0;h<d;h++)if(h in g){var l=g[h];b.call(c,l,h,a)&&(e[f++]=l)}return e};_.Qb=Array.prototype.map?function(a,b,c){return Array.prototype.map.call(a,b,c)}:function(a,b,c){for(var d=a.length,e=Array(d),f="string"===typeof a?a.split(""):a,g=0;g<d;g++)g in f&&(e[g]=b.call(c,f[g],g,a));return e};
_.Rb=Array.prototype.reduce?function(a,b,c){return Array.prototype.reduce.call(a,b,c)}:function(a,b,c){var d=c;(0,_.Ob)(a,function(e,f){d=b.call(void 0,d,e,f,a)});return d};_.Sb=Array.prototype.some?function(a,b){return Array.prototype.some.call(a,b,void 0)}:function(a,b){for(var c=a.length,d="string"===typeof a?a.split(""):a,e=0;e<c;e++)if(e in d&&b.call(void 0,d[e],e,a))return!0;return!1};_.Tb=function(a){_.Tb[" "](a);return a};_.Tb[" "]=function(){};var fc,gc,lc;_.Ub=_.ja();_.C=_.ka();_.Vb=_.q("Edge");_.Wb=_.Vb||_.C;_.Xb=_.q("Gecko")&&!_.ya()&&!(_.q("Trident")||_.q("MSIE"))&&!_.q("Edge");_.Yb=_.ya();_.Zb=_.va();_.$b=_.wa();_.ac=_.sa();_.bc=ta();_.cc=_.q("iPad");_.dc=_.q("iPod");_.ec=_.ua();fc=function(){var a=_.p.document;return a?a.documentMode:void 0};
a:{var hc="",ic=function(){var a=_.ca();if(_.Xb)return/rv:([^\);]+)(\)|;)/.exec(a);if(_.Vb)return/Edge\/([\d\.]+)/.exec(a);if(_.C)return/\b(?:MSIE|rv)[: ]([^\);]+)(\)|;)/.exec(a);if(_.Yb)return/WebKit\/(\S+)/.exec(a);if(_.Ub)return/(?:Version)[ \/]?(\S+)/.exec(a)}();ic&&(hc=ic?ic[1]:"");if(_.C){var jc=fc();if(null!=jc&&jc>parseFloat(hc)){gc=String(jc);break a}}gc=hc}_.kc=gc;if(_.p.document&&_.C){var mc=fc();lc=mc?mc:parseInt(_.kc,10)||void 0}else lc=void 0;_.nc=lc;_.oc=_.na();_.pc=ta()||_.q("iPod");_.qc=_.q("iPad");_.rc=_.qa();_.sc=_.oa();_.tc=_.pa()&&!_.ua();var uc;uc={};_.vc=null;_.Aa=function(a,b){void 0===b&&(b=0);_.wc();b=uc[b];for(var c=Array(Math.floor(a.length/3)),d=b[64]||"",e=0,f=0;e<a.length-2;e+=3){var g=a[e],h=a[e+1],l=a[e+2],m=b[g>>2];g=b[(g&3)<<4|h>>4];h=b[(h&15)<<2|l>>6];l=b[l&63];c[f++]=m+g+h+l}m=0;l=d;switch(a.length-e){case 2:m=a[e+1],l=b[(m&15)<<2]||d;case 1:a=a[e],c[f]=b[a>>2]+b[(a&3)<<4|m>>4]+l+d}return c.join("")};
_.wc=function(){if(!_.vc){_.vc={};for(var a="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789".split(""),b=["+/=","+/","-_=","-_.","-_"],c=0;5>c;c++){var d=a.concat(b[c].split(""));uc[c]=d;for(var e=0;e<d.length;e++){var f=d[e];void 0===_.vc[f]&&(_.vc[f]=e)}}}};var Ca;Ca="undefined"!==typeof Uint8Array;_.za=!_.C&&"function"===typeof btoa;_.xc="function"===typeof Uint8Array.prototype.slice;_.yc="undefined"!==typeof TextDecoder;_.zc="undefined"!==typeof TextEncoder;_.Ea="function"===typeof Symbol&&"symbol"===typeof Symbol()?Symbol():void 0;var Pa,Ac;Pa={};_.db=Object.freeze(_.Ha([],23));_.D=function(a,b,c){return-1===b?null:b>=a.o?a.i?a.i[b]:void 0:c&&a.i&&(c=a.i[b],null!=c)?c:a.oa[b+a.j]};_.E=function(a,b,c,d){_.Oa(a);return _.Bc(a,b,c,d)};_.Bc=function(a,b,c,d){a.A&&(a.A=void 0);if(b>=a.o||d)return d=a.o+a.j,(a.i||(a.i=a.oa[d]={}))[b]=c,a;a.oa[b+a.j]=c;(c=a.i)&&b in c&&delete c[b];return a};_.F=function(a,b){a=_.D(a,b);return null==a?a:!!a};_.Cc=function(a,b,c,d){var e=_.D(a,c,d);b=_.Qa(e,b,_.Ga(a.oa));b!==e&&null!=b&&_.Bc(a,c,b,d);return b};
_.G=function(a,b,c,d){d=void 0===d?!1:d;b=_.Cc(a,b,c,d);if(null==b)return b;if(!(_.Ga(a.oa)&2)){var e=_.cb(b);e!==b&&(b=e,_.Bc(a,c,b,d))}return b};_.Dc=function(a,b,c){_.Oa(a);null==c&&(c=void 0);return _.Bc(a,b,c)};_.Ec=function(a,b){a:if(a=_.D(a,b),null!=a){switch(typeof a){case "string":a=+a;break a;case "number":break a}a=void 0}return a};_.H=function(a,b){return _.Ra(_.F(a,b),!1)};_.I=function(a,b,c){return _.Ra(_.Ec(a,b),void 0===c?0:c)};
_.Fc=function(a,b,c){c=void 0===c?0:c;var d=_.D(a,b);var e=null==d?d:"number"===typeof d||"NaN"===d||"Infinity"===d||"-Infinity"===d?Number(d):void 0;null!=e&&e!==d&&_.Bc(a,b,e);return _.Ra(e,c)};_.J=function(a,b){return _.Ra(_.D(a,b),"")};var Sa;_.K=function(a,b,c){null==a&&(a=Sa);Sa=void 0;if(null==a)a=c?[c]:[],_.Ha(a,48);else{if(!Array.isArray(a))throw Error();if(c&&c!==a[0])throw Error();_.Fa(a,32)}this.j=c?0:-1;this.oa=a;a:{c=this.oa.length;a=c-1;if(c&&(c=this.oa[a],_.Na(c))){this.i=c;this.o=a-this.j;break a}b?(this.o=Math.max(b,a+1-this.j),this.i=void 0):this.o=Number.MAX_VALUE}};_.k=_.K.prototype;_.k.toJSON=function(){if(Ac)var a=eb(this,this.oa,!1);else a=Ya(this.oa,$a,void 0,void 0,!1,!1),a=eb(this,a,!0);return a};
_.k.Aa=function(){Ac=!0;try{return JSON.stringify(this.toJSON(),Va)}finally{Ac=!1}};_.k.Qb=function(){return!!(_.Ga(this.oa)&2)};_.k.ve=Pa;_.k.toString=function(){return eb(this,this.oa,!1).toString()};_.Gc=Symbol();_.Hc=Symbol();_.Ic=Symbol();_.Jc=Symbol();var Kc=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(Kc,_.K);_.Lc=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.Lc,_.K);_.Lc.prototype.md=function(a){return _.E(this,3,a)};var Mc=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(Mc,_.K);_.Nc=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.Nc,_.K);_.Nc.prototype.Dc=function(a){return _.E(this,24,a)};_.Oc=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.Oc,_.K);_.L=function(){this.Ma=this.Ma;this.ka=this.ka};_.L.prototype.Ma=!1;_.L.prototype.isDisposed=function(){return this.Ma};_.L.prototype.na=function(){this.Ma||(this.Ma=!0,this.N())};_.L.prototype.N=function(){if(this.ka)for(;this.ka.length;)this.ka.shift()()};var Pc=function(a){_.L.call(this);this.o=a;this.i=[];this.j={}};_.v(Pc,_.L);Pc.prototype.resolve=function(a){var b=this.o;a=a.split(".");for(var c=a.length,d=0;d<c;++d)if(b[a[d]])b=b[a[d]];else return null;return b instanceof Function?b:null};Pc.prototype.xc=function(){for(var a=this.i.length,b=this.i,c=[],d=0;d<a;++d){var e=b[d].i(),f=this.resolve(e);if(f&&f!=this.j[e])try{b[d].xc(f)}catch(g){}else c.push(b[d])}this.i=c.concat(b.slice(a))};var Qc=function(a){_.L.call(this);this.o=a;this.v=this.i=null;this.s=0;this.A={};this.j=!1;a=window.navigator.userAgent;0<=a.indexOf("MSIE")&&0<=a.indexOf("Trident")&&(a=/\b(?:MSIE|rv)[: ]([^\);]+)(\)|;)/.exec(a))&&a[1]&&9>parseFloat(a[1])&&(this.j=!0)};_.v(Qc,_.L);Qc.prototype.B=function(a,b){this.i=b;this.v=a;b.preventDefault?b.preventDefault():b.returnValue=!1};_.Rc=function(){this.data={}};_.Rc.prototype.i=function(){window.console&&window.console.log&&window.console.log("Log data: ",this.data)};_.Rc.prototype.Aa=function(a){var b=[],c;for(c in this.data)b.push(encodeURIComponent(c)+"="+encodeURIComponent(String(this.data[c])));return("atyp=i&zx="+(new Date).getTime()+"&"+b.join("&")).substr(0,a)};var Sc=function(a,b){this.data={};var c=_.G(a,Mc,8)||new Mc;window.google&&window.google.kEI&&(this.data.ei=window.google.kEI);this.data.sei=_.u(_.D(a,10));this.data.ogf=_.u(_.D(c,3));this.data.ogrp=(window.google&&window.google.sn?!/.*hp$/.test(window.google.sn):_.r(_.F(a,7)))?"1":"";this.data.ogv=_.u(_.D(c,6))+"."+_.u(_.D(c,7));this.data.ogd=_.u(_.D(a,21));this.data.ogc=_.u(_.D(a,20));this.data.ogl=_.u(_.D(a,5));b&&(this.data.oggv=b)};_.v(Sc,_.Rc);var gb="constructor hasOwnProperty isPrototypeOf propertyIsEnumerable toLocaleString toString valueOf".split(" ");_.Tc=function(a,b,c,d,e){Sc.call(this,a,b);_.hb(this.data,{jexpid:_.u(_.D(a,9)),srcpg:"prop="+_.u(_.D(a,6)),jsr:Math.round(1/d),emsg:c.name+":"+c.message});if(e){e._sn&&(e._sn="og."+e._sn);for(var f in e)this.data[encodeURIComponent(f)]=e[f]}};_.v(_.Tc,Sc);var Uc;_.Wc=function(){void 0===Uc&&(Uc=_.Hb("ogb-qtm#html"));return Uc};_.Xc=function(a){this.i=a};_.Xc.prototype.toString=function(){return this.i+""};_.Xc.prototype.vb=!0;_.Xc.prototype.Za=function(){return this.i.toString()};_.Zc=function(a){return _.Yc(a).toString()};_.Yc=function(a){return a instanceof _.Xc&&a.constructor===_.Xc?a.i:"type_error:TrustedResourceUrl"};var bd,cd,fd,gd,id;_.$c=function(a){this.i=a};_.$c.prototype.toString=function(){return this.i.toString()};_.$c.prototype.vb=!0;_.$c.prototype.Za=function(){return this.i.toString()};_.ad=function(a){return a instanceof _.$c&&a.constructor===_.$c?a.i:"type_error:SafeUrl"};bd=/^data:(.*);base64,[a-z0-9+\/]+=*$/i;cd=/^(?:(?:https?|mailto|ftp):|[^:/?#]*(?:[/?#]|$))/i;
_.ed=function(a){if(a instanceof _.$c)return a;a="object"==typeof a&&a.vb?a.Za():String(a);cd.test(a)?a=_.dd(a):(a=String(a).replace(/(%0A|%0D)/g,""),a=a.match(bd)?_.dd(a):null);return a};try{new URL("s://g"),fd=!0}catch(a){fd=!1}gd=fd;
_.hd=function(a){if(a instanceof _.$c)return a;a="object"==typeof a&&a.vb?a.Za():String(a);a:{var b=a;if(gd){try{var c=new URL(b)}catch(d){b="https:";break a}b=c.protocol}else b:{c=document.createElement("a");try{c.href=b}catch(d){b=void 0;break b}b=c.protocol;b=":"===b||""===b?"https:":b}}"javascript:"===b&&(a="about:invalid#zClosurez");return _.dd(a)};id={};_.dd=function(a){return new _.$c(a,id)};_.jd=_.dd("about:invalid#zClosurez");_.kd={};_.ld=function(a){this.i=a;this.vb=!0};_.ld.prototype.Za=function(){return this.i};_.ld.prototype.toString=function(){return this.i.toString()};_.md=new _.ld("",_.kd);_.nd=RegExp("^[-+,.\"'%_!#/ a-zA-Z0-9\\[\\]]+$");_.od=RegExp("\\b(url\\([ \t\n]*)('[ -&(-\\[\\]-~]*'|\"[ !#-\\[\\]-~]*\"|[!#-&*-\\[\\]-~]*)([ \t\n]*\\))","g");
_.pd=RegExp("\\b(calc|cubic-bezier|fit-content|hsl|hsla|linear-gradient|matrix|minmax|radial-gradient|repeat|rgb|rgba|(rotate|scale|translate)(X|Y|Z|3d)?|steps|var)\\([-+*/0-9a-zA-Z.%#\\[\\], ]+\\)","g");var qd;qd={};_.rd=function(a){this.i=a;this.vb=!0};_.rd.prototype.Za=function(){return this.i.toString()};_.rd.prototype.toString=function(){return this.i.toString()};_.sd=function(a){return a instanceof _.rd&&a.constructor===_.rd?a.i:"type_error:SafeHtml"};_.td=function(a){var b=_.Wc();a=b?b.createHTML(a):a;return new _.rd(a,qd)};_.ud=new _.rd(_.p.trustedTypes&&_.p.trustedTypes.emptyHTML||"",qd);_.vd=_.td("<br>");var xd;_.wd=function(a){var b=!1,c;return function(){b||(c=a(),b=!0);return c}}(function(){var a=document.createElement("div"),b=document.createElement("div");b.appendChild(document.createElement("div"));a.appendChild(b);b=a.firstChild.firstChild;a.innerHTML=_.sd(_.ud);return!b.parentElement});xd=/^[\w+/_-]+[=]{0,2}$/;
_.yd=function(a){a=(a||_.p).document;return a.querySelector?(a=a.querySelector('style[nonce],link[rel="stylesheet"][nonce]'))&&(a=a.nonce||a.getAttribute("nonce"))&&xd.test(a)?a:"":""};_.Ad=RegExp("^\\s{3,4}at(?: (?:(.*?)\\.)?((?:new )?(?:[a-zA-Z_$][\\w$]*|<anonymous>))(?: \\[as ([a-zA-Z_$][\\w$]*)\\])?)? (?:\\(unknown source\\)|\\(native\\)|\\((?:eval at )?((?:http|https|file)://[^\\s)]+|javascript:.*)\\)|((?:http|https|file)://[^\\s)]+|javascript:.*))$");_.Bd=RegExp("^(?:(.*?)\\.)?([a-zA-Z_$][\\w$]*(?:/.?<)?)?(\\(.*\\))?@(?::0|((?:http|https|file)://[^\\s)]+|javascript:.*))$");var Cd,Fd,Ed;_.Dd=function(a){var b=window.google&&window.google.logUrl?"":"https://www.google.com";b+="/gen_204?use_corp=on&";b+=a.Aa(2040-b.length);Cd(_.ed(b)||_.jd)};Cd=function(a){var b=new Image,c=Ed;b.onerror=b.onload=b.onabort=function(){c in Fd&&delete Fd[c]};Fd[Ed++]=b;b.src=_.ad(a)};Fd=[];Ed=0;_.Gd=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.Gd,_.K);_.Hd=function(a){var b="bc";if(a.bc&&a.hasOwnProperty(b))return a.bc;b=new a;return a.bc=b};_.Id=function(){this.i={};this.j={}};_.Kd=function(a,b){var c=_.Id.i();if(a in c.i){if(c.i[a]!=b)throw new Jd(a);}else{c.i[a]=b;if(b=c.j[a])for(var d=0,e=b.length;d<e;d++)b[d].i(c.i,a);delete c.j[a]}};_.Md=function(a,b){if(b in a.i)return a.i[b];throw new Ld(b);};_.Id.i=function(){return _.Hd(_.Id)};var Nd=function(){_.ba.call(this)};_.v(Nd,_.ba);var Jd=function(){_.ba.call(this)};_.v(Jd,Nd);var Ld=function(){_.ba.call(this)};_.v(Ld,Nd);var Qd=function(){var a=Od;this.v=Pd;this.j=_.fb(_.Fc(a,2,.001),.001);this.A=_.r(_.F(a,1))&&Math.random()<this.j;this.B=_.fb(_.I(a,3,1),1);this.s=0;this.i=this.o=null};Qd.prototype.log=function(a,b){_.Rd(this,a);try{if(this.A&&this.s<this.B){try{var c=(this.o||_.Md(_.Id.i(),"lm")).s(a,b)}catch(d){c=new _.Tc(this.v,"quantum:gapiBuildLabel",a,this.j,b)}_.Dd(c);this.s++}}catch(d){}};
_.Rd=function(a,b){if(a.i){var c=new Kc;_.E(c,1,b.message);_.E(c,2,b.stack);_.E(c,3,b.lineNumber);_.E(c,5,1);b=new _.Lc;_.Dc(b,40,c);a.i.log(98,b)}};var Sd=[1,2,3,4,5,6,9,10,11,13,14,28,29,30,34,35,37,38,39,40,42,43,48,49,50,51,52,53,62,500],Vd=function(a,b,c,d,e,f){Sc.call(this,a,b);_.hb(this.data,{oge:d,ogex:_.u(_.D(a,9)),ogp:_.u(_.D(a,6)),ogsr:Math.round(1/(Td(d)?_.fb(_.Fc(c,3,1)):_.fb(_.Fc(c,2,1E-4)))),ogus:e});if(f){"ogw"in f&&(this.data.ogw=f.ogw,delete f.ogw);"ved"in f&&(this.data.ved=f.ved,delete f.ved);a=[];for(var g in f)0!=a.length&&a.push(","),a.push(Ud(g)),a.push("."),a.push(Ud(f[g]));f=a.join("");""!=f&&(this.data.ogad=f)}};
_.v(Vd,Sc);var Ud=function(a){a=String(a);return a.replace(".","%2E").replace(",","%2C")},Td=function(a){if(!Wd){Wd={};for(var b=0;b<Sd.length;b++)Wd[Sd[b]]=!0}return!!Wd[a]},Wd=null;var Xd=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(Xd,_.K);var ae=function(){var a=Yd,b=Zd,c=$d;this.j=a;this.i=b;this.s=_.fb(_.Fc(a,2,1E-4),1E-4);this.A=_.fb(_.Fc(a,3,1),1);b=Math.random();this.o=_.r(_.F(a,1))&&b<this.s;this.v=_.r(_.F(a,1))&&b<this.A;a=0;_.r(_.F(c,1))&&(a|=1);_.r(_.F(c,2))&&(a|=2);_.r(_.F(c,3))&&(a|=4);this.B=a};ae.prototype.log=function(a,b){try{if(Td(a)?this.v:this.o){var c=new Vd(this.i,"quantum:gapiBuildLabel",this.j,a,this.B,b);_.Dd(c)}}catch(d){}};_.be=function(a){this.i=a;this.j=void 0;this.o=[]};_.be.prototype.then=function(a,b,c){this.o.push(new ce(a,b,c));de(this)};_.be.prototype.resolve=function(a){if(void 0!==this.i||void 0!==this.j)throw Error("Q");this.i=a;de(this)};_.be.prototype.reject=function(a){if(void 0!==this.i||void 0!==this.j)throw Error("Q");this.j=a;de(this)};var de=function(a){if(0<a.o.length){var b=void 0!==a.i,c=void 0!==a.j;if(b||c){b=b?a.s:a.v;c=a.o;a.o=[];try{_.Ob(c,b,a)}catch(d){console.error(d)}}}};
_.be.prototype.s=function(a){a.j&&a.j.call(a.i,this.i)};_.be.prototype.v=function(a){a.o&&a.o.call(a.i,this.j)};var ce=function(a,b,c){this.j=a;this.o=b;this.i=c};_.N=function(){this.s=new _.be;this.i=new _.be;this.B=new _.be;this.v=new _.be;this.A=new _.be;this.C=new _.be;this.o=new _.be;this.j=new _.be;this.F=new _.be};_.k=_.N.prototype;_.k.yh=function(){return this.s};_.k.Fh=function(){return this.i};_.k.Mh=function(){return this.B};_.k.Eh=function(){return this.v};_.k.Kh=function(){return this.A};_.k.Ch=function(){return this.C};_.k.rh=function(){return this.o};_.k.qh=function(){return this.j};_.N.i=function(){return _.Hd(_.N)};var ee=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(ee,_.K);_.ge=function(){return _.G(_.fe,_.Nc,1)};_.he=function(){return _.G(_.fe,_.Oc,5)};var ie;window.gbar_&&window.gbar_.CONFIG?ie=window.gbar_.CONFIG[0]||{}:ie=[];_.fe=new ee(ie);var Od,Pd,Zd,$d,Yd;Od=_.G(_.fe,_.Gd,3)||new _.Gd;Pd=_.ge()||new _.Nc;_.je=new Qd;Zd=_.ge()||new _.Nc;$d=_.he()||new _.Oc;Yd=_.G(_.fe,Xd,4)||new Xd;_.ke=new ae;_.A("gbar_._DumpException",function(a){_.je?_.je.log(a):console.error(a)});_.le=new Qc(_.je);_.ke.log(8,{m:"BackCompat"==document.compatMode?"q":"s"});_.A("gbar.A",_.be);_.be.prototype.aa=_.be.prototype.then;_.A("gbar.B",_.N);_.N.prototype.ba=_.N.prototype.Fh;_.N.prototype.bb=_.N.prototype.Mh;_.N.prototype.bd=_.N.prototype.Kh;_.N.prototype.bf=_.N.prototype.yh;_.N.prototype.bg=_.N.prototype.Eh;_.N.prototype.bh=_.N.prototype.Ch;_.N.prototype.bj=_.N.prototype.rh;_.N.prototype.bk=_.N.prototype.qh;_.A("gbar.a",_.N.i());var me=new Pc(window);_.Kd("api",me);var ne=_.he()||new _.Oc;
window.__PVT=_.u(_.D(ne,8));_.Kd("eq",_.le);
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
_.oe=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.oe,_.K);
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
_.pe=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.pe,_.K);
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
var qe=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(qe,_.K);var re=function(){_.L.call(this);this.j=[];this.i=[]};_.v(re,_.L);re.prototype.o=function(a,b){this.j.push({features:a,options:b})};re.prototype.init=function(a,b,c){window.gapi={};var d=window.___jsl={};d.h=_.u(_.D(a,1));null!=_.F(a,12)&&(d.dpo=_.r(_.H(a,12)));d.ms=_.u(_.D(a,2));d.m=_.u(_.D(a,3));d.l=[];_.J(b,1)&&(a=_.D(b,3))&&this.i.push(a);_.J(c,1)&&(c=_.D(c,2))&&this.i.push(c);_.A("gapi.load",(0,_.z)(this.o,this));return this};var se=_.G(_.fe,_.oe,14)||new _.oe,te=_.G(_.fe,_.pe,9)||new _.pe,ue=new qe,ve=new re;ve.init(se,te,ue);_.Kd("gs",ve);
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
})(this.gbar_);
// Google Inc.
try{
_.we=function(a,b,c){if(!a.j)if(c instanceof Array){c=_.ob(c);for(var d=c.next();!d.done;d=c.next())_.we(a,b,d.value)}else{d=(0,_.z)(a.B,a,b);var e=a.s+c;a.s++;b.dataset.eqid=e;a.A[e]=d;b&&b.addEventListener?b.addEventListener(c,d,!1):b&&b.attachEvent?b.attachEvent("on"+c,d):a.o.log(Error("L`"+b))}};
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
_.xe=function(){if(!_.p.addEventListener||!Object.defineProperty)return!1;var a=!1,b=Object.defineProperty({},"passive",{get:function(){a=!0}});try{var c=function(){};_.p.addEventListener("test",c,b);_.p.removeEventListener("test",c,b)}catch(d){}return a}();
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
var ye=document.querySelector(".gb_S .gb_d"),ze=document.querySelector("#gb.gb_0c");ye&&!ze&&_.we(_.le,ye,"click");
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
_.Ph=function(a){var b=[],c=0,d;for(d in a)b[c++]=a[d];return b};var Qh=function(a){_.L.call(this);this.A=a;this.o=null;this.j={};this.B={};this.i={};this.s=null};_.v(Qh,_.L);_.Rh=function(a){if(a.o)return a.o;for(var b in a.i)if(a.i[b].je()&&a.i[b].rb())return a.i[b];return null};Qh.prototype.v=function(a){this.i[a]&&(_.Rh(this)&&_.Rh(this).tc()==a||this.i[a].rd(!0))};Qh.prototype.Ua=function(a){this.s=a;for(var b in this.i)this.i[b].je()&&this.i[b].Ua(a)};_.Sh=function(a,b){a.i[b.tc()]=b};Qh.prototype.Xb=function(a){return a in this.i?this.i[a]:null};var Th=new Qh(_.je);_.Kd("dd",Th);
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
var zj=document.querySelector(".gb_b .gb_d"),Aj=document.querySelector("#gb.gb_0c");zj&&!Aj&&_.we(_.le,zj,"click");
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
})(this.gbar_);
// Google Inc.
try{
_.Ae=function(a,b){return 0<=(0,_.Nb)(a,b)};_.Be=function(a,b){var c=Array.prototype.slice.call(arguments,1);return function(){var d=c.slice();d.push.apply(d,arguments);return a.apply(this,d)}};try{(new self.OffscreenCanvas(0,0)).getContext("2d")}catch(a){};_.Ce=function(a,b){this.width=a;this.height=b};_.k=_.Ce.prototype;_.k.aspectRatio=function(){return this.width/this.height};_.k.Gb=function(){return!(this.width*this.height)};_.k.ceil=function(){this.width=Math.ceil(this.width);this.height=Math.ceil(this.height);return this};_.k.floor=function(){this.width=Math.floor(this.width);this.height=Math.floor(this.height);return this};_.k.round=function(){this.width=Math.round(this.width);this.height=Math.round(this.height);return this};_.De=function(a,b){return(b||document).getElementsByTagName(String(a))};_.Fe=function(a){return _.Ee(document,a)};_.Ee=function(a,b){b=String(b);"application/xhtml+xml"===a.contentType&&(b=b.toLowerCase());return a.createElement(b)};_.Ge=function(a){for(var b;b=a.firstChild;)a.removeChild(b)};_.He=function(a){return 9==a.nodeType?a:a.ownerDocument||a.document};
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
var Ye;_.R=function(a,b){a=_.D(a,b);return null==a?a:a};_.Xe=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.Xe,_.K);Ye=0;_.Ze=function(a){return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(a,_.Db)&&a[_.Db]||(a[_.Db]=++Ye)};_.$e=function(a){return _.Md(_.Id.i(),a)};
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
_.Ej=function(a,b,c){a.rel=c;-1!=c.toLowerCase().indexOf("stylesheet")?(a.href=_.Zc(b),(b=_.yd(a.ownerDocument&&a.ownerDocument.defaultView))&&a.setAttribute("nonce",b)):a.href=b instanceof _.Xc?_.Zc(b):b instanceof _.$c?_.ad(b):_.ad(_.hd(b))};
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
var Fj;Fj={};_.Gj=function(a){var b=_.Wc();a=b?b.createScriptURL(a):a;return new _.Xc(a,Fj)};/*

 SPDX-License-Identifier: Apache-2.0
*/
var Hj;try{new URL("s://g"),Hj=!0}catch(a){Hj=!1}_.Ij=Hj;
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
_.Jj=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(_.Jj,_.K);
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
_.Kj=function(a){var b,c,d=null==(c=(b=(a.ownerDocument&&a.ownerDocument.defaultView||window).document).querySelector)?void 0:c.call(b,"script[nonce]");(b=d?d.nonce||d.getAttribute("nonce")||"":"")&&a.setAttribute("nonce",b)};
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
try{
var Lj=function(a,b,c){_.ke.log(46,{att:a,max:b,url:c})},Nj=function(a,b,c){_.ke.log(47,{att:a,max:b,url:c});a<b?Mj(a+1,b):_.je.log(Error("ma`"+a+"`"+b),{url:c})},Mj=function(a,b){if(Oj){var c=_.Fe("SCRIPT");c.async=!0;c.type="text/javascript";c.charset="UTF-8";c.src=_.Yc(Oj);_.Kj(c);c.onload=_.Be(Lj,a,b,c.src);c.onerror=_.Be(Nj,a,b,c.src);_.ke.log(45,{att:a,max:b,url:c.src});_.De("HEAD")[0].appendChild(c)}},Pj=function(a){_.K.call(this,a)};_.v(Pj,_.K);var Qj=_.G(_.fe,Pj,17)||new Pj,Rj,Oj=(Rj=_.G(Qj,_.Jj,1))?_.Gj(_.D(Rj,4)||""):null,Sj,Tj=(Sj=_.G(Qj,_.Jj,2))?_.Gj(_.D(Sj,4)||""):null,Uj=function(){Mj(1,2);if(Tj){var a=_.Fe("LINK");a.setAttribute("type","text/css");_.Ej(a,Tj,"stylesheet");var b=_.yd();b&&a.setAttribute("nonce",b);_.De("HEAD")[0].appendChild(a)}};(function(){var a=_.ge();if(_.F(a,18))Uj();else{var b=_.Ec(a,19)||0;window.addEventListener("load",function(){window.setTimeout(Uj,b)})}})();
}catch(e){_._DumpException(e)}
})(this.gbar_);
// Google Inc.

@ 2023-06-09 21:33                           ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]                             ` <947553D1-2D58-4BDA-AE1F-27DDE27029C5-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-06-09 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

It depends what you mean by "just fine."  Embedded HTML is perfectly fine in Textile, and in this case it is needed in order to preserve the semantic information about column widths.  (Btw, can't see these links - it says the file is in owner's trash.)

AT least, this used to be true. It looks like in a more recent iteration of Textile, there's a syntax for specifying these things:
https://textile-lang.com/doc/tables
In principle we could support this new syntax, but I'd prefer to aim for a more compatible subset of Textile that would also work with older Textile.

@ 2023-06-09 23:50                               ` Daniel Staal
       [not found]                                 ` <93fdc0f4-9198-b143-e88c-a4cf552faa43-Jdbf3xiKgS8@public.gmane.org>
From: Daniel Staal @ 2023-06-09 23:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

On 6/9/23 5:33 PM, John MacFarlane wrote:
> It depends what you mean by "just fine."  Embedded HTML is perfectly fine in Textile, and in this case it is needed in order to preserve the semantic information about column widths.  (Btw, can't see these links - it says the file is in owner's trash.)

As someone else who occasinally gets bit by this: I think the main issue
really is that the Markdown reader often seems to assume column widths
that I didn't actually mean.  Especially if I do something like
hand-write a table, use Pandoc to format it, and then edit it, if I then
format it to Textile I'll be surprised that there's widths assigned.
Pipe tables are particularly prone to it, as the 'nice' way to write
them is to have the header seperator line match the widths of the
headers (or the width of the longest element in the column) - but that
implies widths, when really all I'm normally looking for is the column
boundries to match up in my text.

And if it's then going into Redmine (which is my common usecase for this
conversion as well), then converting to embedded HTML makes it look ugly
and be hard to edit further in the wiki.

Not sure what the correct response is, really.  Since the real issue is
that I'm effectively trying to use a subset of the full syntax.

Daniel T. Staal

local copyright law.

@ 2023-06-10  3:49                                   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-06-10  3:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

> On Jun 9, 2023, at 4:50 PM, Daniel Staal <DStaal-Jdbf3xiKgS8@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>
> On 6/9/23 5:33 PM, John MacFarlane wrote:
>> It depends what you mean by "just fine."  Embedded HTML is perfectly fine in Textile, and in this case it is needed in order to preserve the semantic information about column widths.  (Btw, can't see these links - it says the file is in owner's trash.)
>
> As someone else who occasinally gets bit by this: I think the main issue really is that the Markdown reader often seems to assume column widths that I didn't actually mean.  Especially if I do something like hand-write a table, use Pandoc to format it, and then edit it, if I then format it to Textile I'll be surprised that there's widths assigned. Pipe tables are particularly prone to it, as the 'nice' way to write them is to have the header seperator line match the widths of the headers (or the width of the longest element in the column) - but that implies widths, when really all I'm normally looking for is the column boundries to match up in my text.

It only implies widths if the overall width of the table exceeds the width set by --columns -- so increasing that is one approach.

> And if it's then going into Redmine (which is my common usecase for this conversion as well), then converting to embedded HTML makes it look ugly and be hard to edit further in the wiki.

One solution might be to use a Lua filter that just sets all the column widths to the default.