Two issues around using pandoc for DTP purposes. Firstly the link on the home page https://pandoc.org/index.html to documentation of Adobe’s ICML is dead. It leads to a Page not found error. I also can’t find any copy still online. Secondly, more positively I hope, has anyone created a reader/writer for Scribus’ format? The only mentions of Scribus to this groups were several years ago. Oh and because I’m no good at maths thirdly there used to be copious examples of Lua reader/writer functions providing a graded introduction to using these within pandoc. Sadly no longer any mention of these on the web site. Have they been retired with the recent changes to pandoc itself? -- Regards, Trevor. <>< Re: deemed! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/94877023-0E96-4760-8B50-900C3087DB5B%40gmail.com.