Thank you very much, Albert! I'll keep an eye out for it. Have a great rest of your week. Sincerely, Mike On Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 12:18:42 PM UTC-7 Albert Krewinkel wrote: > Hi Mike, > > Documents are uploaded to a server for conversion. There's currently no > browser version, but we hope to provide one in the future. > > Cheers, > Albert > > > Mike Stein writes: > > > Hello. I am new to Pandocs and a R user and novice programmer.. > > Pandocs seems to be a great way for to effortlessly convert polished > > HTML tables from the R gtsummary package to Word tables. However, as > > I often do mobile work, and since there isn't yet a mobile iOS Pandoc > > app, I'd like to know for my data security if the Pandocs demo web > > conversion tool uploads my document to do its conversion or rather > > performs that conversion in the my client browser. > > > > Thank you. > > > -- > Albert Krewinkel > GPG: 8eed e3e2 e8c5 6f18 81fe e836 388d c0b2 1f63 1124 > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/95e893c7-59be-4246-b995-184da484641fn%40googlegroups.com.