* Does the online Pandocs conversion demo do its conversion in the client browser.
@ 2023-03-21 18:58 Mike Stein
       [not found] ` <1ee0a878-1fd6-4599-9bce-9ead36f04f56n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Mike Stein @ 2023-03-21 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello. I am new to Pandocs and a R user and novice programmer.. Pandocs
seems to be a great way for to effortlessly convert polished HTML tables
from the R gtsummary package to Word tables. However, as I often do mobile
work, and since there isn't yet a mobile iOS Pandoc app, I'd like to know
for my data security if the Pandocs demo web conversion tool uploads my
document to do its conversion or rather performs that conversion in the my
client browser.

Thank you.

* Re: Does the online Pandocs conversion demo do its conversion in the client browser.
       [not found] ` <1ee0a878-1fd6-4599-9bce-9ead36f04f56n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-03-21 19:16   ` Albert Krewinkel
       [not found]     ` <87ilet6hh1.fsf-9EawChwDxG8hFhg+JK9F0w@public.gmane.org>
From: Albert Krewinkel @ 2023-03-21 19:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Hi Mike,

Documents are uploaded to a server for conversion. There's currently no
browser version, but we hope to provide one in the future.

Cheers,
Albert

--
Albert Krewinkel