Hi all, I would like to produce gfm from pandoc markdown. One of the features I'm interested in is TOC generation. Now, I can get a TOC by passing the --toc flag to pandoc, but what I want is to specify metadata in each document that enables/disables TOC creation. Unfortunately, if I add toc=true as metadata I'm stuck with these two alternatives: 1. When the output is markdown, the entire metadata block is preserved verbatim. 2. When the output is gfm, the entire metadata block is removed. In neither of these cases a TOC is inserted into the document, as with the --flag. What am I missing? Is this really possible? The ability to output a markdown TOC is there, what is not obvious to me is how to enable that from the document itself. Thank you in advance, Carlos -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9612aca4-1c8a-4797-88da-ec7ee792c56fn%40googlegroups.com.