(This is a followup to "Removing parentheses around citations in footnotes": *thank you so much* for the fix there. The behavior I'm noticing now is different enough that I thought it worth a separate thread.) There seems to be an issue with "ibid." I'm using chicago-note-bibliography-with-ibid.csl and a dummy file as an example. Here's what I get with v2.11.1.1: [1] Dodds, *Euripedes*; see also Augustine, *The City of God*. [2] Augustine, *The City of God*, 72. [3] Augustine, ibid, 46. Note that there are two problems here: (1) it repeats the source in note 2 instead of using "ibid", and (2) it repeats the author in note 3. The problem is fixed if I downgrade to pandoc version 2.10 (same csl files, etc.), where I get the correct output: [1] Dodds, *Euripedes*; see also Augustine, *The City of God*. [2] ibid., 72. [3] ibid., 46. If this is user error, you have my apologies. If the changes since v2.10 simply require a workaround for this, please point me in the right direction. Many thanks, Joshua -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/965d161d-db68-439f-acab-c035c89ec0dfn%40googlegroups.com.