From: "wolfgang häfelinger" <whaefelinger-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: HTML => ODT - almost identical conversion possible?
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 23:35:35 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Well I have been reading the intro, especially "Swiss Army Knife". Opening
a beer bottle with such a knife still renders the beer digestable and does
not destill it into pure water :-)

Anyway, thanks for replying.

Images: "auto-generated" in HTML using asciidoctor-web-pdf: asciidoc =>
{html, pdf}  - The idea is to generate ODT or DOCX out of such a resume
cause DOCX is often required by some recruiters).