As described in a link below, conversion from markdown->latex->pdf with Korean language ignores spacing between words. https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/17292/how-to-write-spaces-between-korean-words-with-xecjk One of the quick solution is the adding [space] option on xeCJK package as default. Several days ago, I made a pull request with a patch that adding [space] option on xeCJK as default. https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/pull/5855 I wonder other CJK language user also experiencing same issue and agree with this solution. Please give some feedback about. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9738c0a0-2206-411c-89ed-5fee23fb6a0c%40googlegroups.com.