On Monday, May 2, 2016 at 10:57:22 AM UTC-4, kurt.p...-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org wrote: > > I don't know if (or how) I could re-open issue #2889, or wether I should > start a new issue. > > However, I'm experiencing the same (I think) page-overflowing bug as in > issue #2889. In my case I've been using no images, no floats and no tables > (unlike the OP for issue #2889), only headlines so far without any > paragraph texts (since this/was is the early drafting of a longer document). > > Please have a look again. My last comment on (now closed) issue #2889 > provides more details, including a link to a Gist containing a Markdown > example triggering the bug. > > (This is in no way important to me because I guess the bug doesn't show up > once more text paragraphs are there, and I would know how to work around > it. However, the bug may show up un-expectedly at places where the Markdown > isn't as "extreme" as it is in my example. Or the real reason for the bug > being triggered by images, floats and tables on a single page may have been > wrongly assessed.) > I hit this too at some point, doing the same thing you are, I think, creating an outline. IIRC, the problem is that headings can't have a page break after them, so without paragraph text, you never get a break. Discussion is here . -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/97ba7ab4-c0be-46f8-bad3-997604b91a81%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.