I know this has been discussed many years ago, but I couldn't find any more information about this on github or anywhere else. Has something like this ever been implemented? I'm currently writing a paper (md+latex) and using pandoc to create a pdf. I would like to have two bibliographies, one for sources and one for references (with a #title and a \pagebreak in between). I don't really care whether I would need to separate my bibliography into two different .bib files or just apply some sort of class.. I know I can pass in two bib files, but they just end up in the same bibliography. Can I somehow adjust my template or my .md files to seperate them out as you were considering here? Are there any best practices? Could you hint me to something? Best, Simon -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9802cbc1-fa98-43f9-b42b-b7781066f375%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.