* Tips in pptx output?
@ 2020-04-22 20:16 Kolen Cheung
From: Kolen Cheung @ 2020-04-22 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I'm quite new to the pptx writer (recently need it against my will...), are
there any tips on its limitation?

e.g. I try to embed a video. I don't know if mp4 would work (there's seems
no native pandoc construct for that), and I tried to convert it to gif but
found that the pptx writer converted it to png.

Also, if I use multiple columns, sometimes some images disappeared. Is
there any limit there? e.g. does it assume one column has one image only?
Or if some images going outside the frame would be disappeared? How to
avoid that?

And how about image/video formats supported? Such as mp4 and gif above, or
pdf images? I seem to be able to embed some pdf images but some other
disappeared.

Thanks.