* Use --number-sections with markdown output
@ 2022-05-10  8:30 relayism
       [not found] ` <98ffebc1-b38b-43f5-8234-e222258abb95n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: relayism @ 2022-05-10  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hey!
I know --number-sections does not support markdown output, but how could I
achieve this:
I am converting a .docx to .md and the headings in word are configured to
be numbered, when I convert to .md those numbers are lost.
I'd like to have something like this

# 1 title
## 1.1 subtitle
## 1.2 subtitle
# 2 title
### 2.1.1 subsbutitle

as output, where the numbers are not explicitly part of the docx raw text
input, but could be appended in same way as --number-sections adds it to
other formats

Thanks!