Dear John, Under the heading "Custom Formats" on the landing page, you might consider adding some of the custom lua readers and writers that already exist, instead of just the description and the link to lua.org. Cheers, Pranesh On Tuesday, 7 December, 2021 at 5:57:50 am UTC+5:30 John MacFarlane wrote: > > I've updated the design for the website (https://pandoc.org). > The main change is that instead of a left nav menu, we have > a top menu; and we now have a persistent table of contents > on the right-hand side, to help browsing through long documents > like the User's Guide. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/993372b0-0ffb-48fd-8b95-90c52d98b46bn%40googlegroups.com.