H again, A feature of docbook/asciidoc that is really useful is codeblock callouts. It seems that this is not currently supported in the latest pandoc. Is there a way to tell pandoc to passthrough codeblocks "untouched"? I think if this was the case a lua filter could apply the rest of the markup I need. Example: $ cat callout.adoc [source,yaml] ---- bmc: address: credentialsName: <1> disableCertificateVerification: True ---- <1> `credentialsName` needs a callout> Run through asciidoctor > pandoc: $ asciidoctor -b docbook -o - callout.adoc | pandoc -t markdown -f docbook ``` yaml bmc: address: credentialsName: disableCertificateVerification: True ``` - `credentialsName` needs a callout Any other suggestions or strategies welcome Thanks, Aidan -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/99430384-ef3a-4534-a9da-8dcbcf7f0f91n%40googlegroups.com.