I have research notes in Obsidian that I am exporting to PDF. My notes use the SBL BibLit font [SBL Educational Resources (sbl-site.org) ]. Unfortunately, all Greek and Hebrew words ---though present in Obsidian--- do not appear in my PDF export using Pandoc. If I use the native Obsidian export to PDF, the Greek and Hebrew do show up. But I want to export via Pandoc to take advantage of Pandoc's features. Any ideas what I can do to make the Greek and Hebrew appear? Thanks, Stuart -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/996ded0b-c2db-47c2-bce0-366c61a97009n%40googlegroups.com.