From: Craig Parker <craigp-UzRat0APdLvLPIzirxu/xA@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Conditional Formatting
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 10:46:46 -0400	[thread overview]

I had no idea this was even possible. I was trying to make life easier
for folks on my end that don't know html.  :::bob becoming <div
class="bob"> will be awesome. I've got a meeting in 15 minutes -- going
to sing some more pandoc praise (coworkers must be getting sick of me
singing by now...)

Is this something specific to pandoc, github markdown, or what?

--
Learn by Doing with Linux Academy Multicloud Training
<https://linuxacademy.com>

	*#1 Learn-by-Doing Multicloud Training Platform*

	*Craig Parker*
Technical Writer
Schedule a Meeting or Call <http://www.fossfolks.com>

125 Bear Creek Parkway. Keller. Texas 76248
LinuxAcademy.com <https://linuxacademy.com>

Learn faster and deeper with REAL Hands-On Labs.
<https://linuxacademy.sigstr.net/uc/5d5b0bc61a99af20f77b0db4>

© Linux Academy, 2019. All Rights Reserved.
Pinehead® and the Linux Academy Logo® are registered trademarks of Linux
Academy in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is a registered
trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.