* Citation issue: Extra periods appearing in citation list
@ 2022-10-04 22:18 n...-rN91bB8LHji4JUb69141gpm7MGRryh++@public.gmane.org
       [not found] ` <fff3b90e-8f52-48f1-b533-56461dd0890bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: n...-rN91bB8LHji4JUb69141gpm7MGRryh++@public.gmane.org @ 2022-10-04 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Dear pandoc friends,

Hello from a huge appreciator and daily user of pandoc. I'm so grateful for
this community and all that it enables.

I suddenly began noticing an issue that has never come up before. I am
using chicago-note-bibliography.csl
<https://www.zotero.org/styles?q=id%3Achicago-note-bibliography&format=note>
from Zotero. The source in a footnote looks like this:

*@alexander-online2017; @diamond-democracy2022; @foa-signs2017;
@papacharissi-democracy2021; @silva-leander-global2021; @wike-many2019*

And then renders like this:

*Alexander et al., “Online Exchange on ‘Democratic Deconsolidation’.”;
Diamond, “Democracy’s Arc.”; Foa and Mounk, “The Signs of
Deconsolidation.”; Papacharissi, After Democracy; Silva-Leander, “Global
State of Democracy Report 2021.”; Wike, Silver, and Castillo, “Many People
Around the World Are Unhappy with How Democracy Is Working.”*

The expected output, which was what I got until the other day, is this:

*Alexander et al., “Online Exchange on ‘Democratic Deconsolidation’”;
Diamond, “Democracy’s Arc”; Foa and Mounk, “The Signs of Deconsolidation”;
Papacharissi, After Democracy; Silva-Leander, “Global State of Democracy
Report 2021”; Wike, Silver, and Castillo, “Many People Around the World Are
Unhappy with How Democracy Is Working.”*

The difference is that the former adds erroneous periods before the
semicolons.

I am using pandoc 2.9.2.1 on Ubuntu-based PopOS.

Thank you for any guidance anyone has to offer!

Nathan