* Format supported for pandoc.RawBlock() and `raw_attributes`
@ 2023-05-25 13:11 christophe dervieux
       [not found] ` <8f73cb8b-cd69-4f3a-805b-e63d8b2a1dbdn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: christophe dervieux @ 2023-05-25 13:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

From documentation, it is not clear to me what is the format supported for
pandoc.RawBlock and raw_attributes

For raw_attributes, doc says
https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#extension-raw_attribute

The format name should match the target format name (see -t/—to, above, for
a list, or use pandoc —list-output-formats)

and pandoc.RawBlock only says format of content.

I would think that pandoc.RawBlock(FORMAT, text) would work, but FORMAT is

The global FORMAT is set to the format of the pandoc writer being used
(html5, latex, etc.), so the behavior of a filter can be made conditional
on the eventual output format.

but it seems this don’t work in some case like reveajs
```{=revealjs} content ```

does not get included in output, only using html works. Same with
pandoc.RawBlock

Is this expected ? Or is this an issue to report ?

Thank you
​

* Re: Format supported for pandoc.RawBlock() and `raw_attributes`
       [not found] ` <8f73cb8b-cd69-4f3a-805b-e63d8b2a1dbdn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-05-29 19:00   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2023-05-29 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I think you could open an issue for this.