Hi John I’m not sure citeproc-endnote is what you want. Are you referring to https://github.com/kaizhang/citeproc-endnote? If so, the description says: Pandoc filter which converts LaTeX to Docx with EndNote traveling library. So, this has nothing to do with the endnotes package, but with the reference manager called EndNote, https://endnote.com/ You would then have to call it like described on the project’s github page: pandoc -f latex -t docx input.tex -o output.docx -F citeproc-endnote As this is a Haskell filter, you’ll probably want to build and install the filter first. But I doubt the filter will work with recentish versions of pandoc. Also, note that your command line looks a bit odd: --citeproc and --biblatex are mutally exclusive. --biblatex only makes sense if your target is a latex file. Best, Denis Von: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org Im Auftrag von John Burt Gesendet: Freitag, 16. Juni 2023 01:28 An: pandoc-discuss Betreff: how to install citeproc-endnote I am interested in converting LaTeX endnotes made using the endnote package by invoking citeproc-endnote in pandoc. When I invoke pandoc it replies that citeproc-endnote does not exist. I have downloaded and unzipped the citeproc-endnote package from github, but I don't know how to install it. Here is my command line: pandoc -s zuckertreview2023.tex --citeproc --biblatex --csl=chicago-author-date --bibliography=zuckertreview.bib citeproc-endnote -o zuckertreview2023.docx Thanks for any help you may offer! John Burt -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/82c61114-e48c-4746-9ddc-d3c6b740ae27n%40googlegroups.com. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9b65bcab7a6e4ffd82ccb2457aeebec0%40unibe.ch.