Help? I am writing markdown source in order to produce HTML output and PDF (via LaTeX) output. I have two questions about internal links: 1. My internal links are being rendered, in PDF, as hyperlinks that are useful when viewing the PDF on a screen. How can I have such links be rendered in a way that includes a page number, suitable for printed forms of the PDF? (Of course, I hope the on-line PDF still has a clickable hyperlink.) 2. Is there a way to write a link to an internal section, such that the link text is *automatically* taken from the section name? For example, if I have a section: Appendix: The GNU General Public License 3.0 {#gnu-license} ============================================ then is there a way to write a link mentioning just "#gnu-license", and having the title of the appendix filled in automatically? Thanks, -t -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9c1fc336-b56d-433d-a007-1a094326afce%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.