* Possible to install extra executables to the docker container?
@ 2022-08-30  1:40 Cambridge Yang
       [not found] ` <540ad786-9531-48ff-b160-eae729cb46a9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Cambridge Yang @ 2022-08-30  1:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am using pandoc/core container in GitHub actions.
The problem I'm facing is that I have a custom lua filter that invokes an
external program (in my case, the graphviz's `dot` program).
If I run the docker container it complains that it can't find `dot` ---
which makes sense because the docker container does not ship with `dot`.
Is there an easy way to install `dot` on in the temporary container? Or
perhaps expose host's dot to the container?

* Re: Possible to install extra executables to the docker container?
       [not found] ` <540ad786-9531-48ff-b160-eae729cb46a9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-08-30  5:31   ` Albert Krewinkel
       [not found]     ` <698CB9AE-DB69-4E8B-9A07-1F7B82F83A04-9EawChwDxG8hFhg+JK9F0w@public.gmane.org>
From: Albert Krewinkel @ 2022-08-30  5:31 UTC (permalink / raw)