BP Jonsson wrote a brilliant filter for this which can be found at https://gist.github.com/bpj/f591a9e29fe974fa791f#file-pandoc-collect-floats-py which works very nicely. Thanks BP, Rainer On Thursday, November 26, 2015 at 1:39:06 PM UTC+1, Rainer M Krug wrote: > > Hi > > I am using pandoc to convert a tex document to docx for my co-authors > (which works very nicely!), and they want to have figures and tables at > the end of the document. > > I am using in LaTeX the package endfloat for this. Using pdflatex, this > works perfectly to generate the pdf, but when I use pandoc to convert > the tex to a docx, the package "endfloat" is ignored and all floats are > where they would be without "endfloat". > > Is there a way to force all floats (figures and tables) to the end of > the document in pandoc? > > Thanks, > > Rainer > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9dfdbcf8-3fb7-4546-a3f4-cee26355327e%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.