* markdown to pdf on mac, unable to find my images folder
@ 2018-01-28 17:39 Dev Guy
       [not found] ` <5227ad04-831f-48a3-8c06-4ab41ef8e951-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Dev Guy @ 2018-01-28 17:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

System: MacOS
Latex installed using: mactex

I'm getting an error with pandoc not using a relative path to my image
folder, it uses an absolute path staring from root?

The error is, "pandoc: /images/pad-top.png: openBinaryFile: does not exist
(No such file or directory)"

The command I am using is, "pandoc -s -o README.pdf README.md"

How can I tell pandoc where the images folder is? I reboot my system after
install mactex, but the error is still there.

* Re: markdown to pdf on mac, unable to find my images folder
       [not found] ` <5227ad04-831f-48a3-8c06-4ab41ef8e951-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-01-28 17:45   ` Dev Guy
From: Dev Guy @ 2018-01-28 17:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

The version of pandoc I am using is 2.1.1 installed using homebrew.

@ 2018-01-28 17:50   ` John Muccigrosso
       [not found]     ` <98eaa35d-29b4-46e5-9281-c78d5276e811-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: John Muccigrosso @ 2018-01-28 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I think pandoc uses a path relative to your current location. That seems to
work for me. Are you including a leading / in your filename?

@ 2018-01-28 17:59       ` Dev Guy
From: Dev Guy @ 2018-01-28 17:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss