Pandoc -f html -t native shows that
is turned into a Linebreak element: pandoc -f html -t native test
[ Plain [ Str "test" , LineBreak ] ] So I'd use a filter that converts Linebreaks to Space. Save as removeLinebreak.lua: function Linebreak (elem) return pandoc.Space() end Could be added to the previous one with return {{ OrderedList = fixList, BulletList = fixList, Linebreak = replaceBySpace }} I think replacing it with a space is the safest. To remove it entirely, you couldn't return nil as Pandoc treats this as "leave unmodified". You'd have to return an empty list instead, I think: function Linebreak (elem) return pandoc.List:new() end Best, J On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 12:28:55 AM UTC JDTS wrote: One other quick question: pandoc parses
as linebreak, and translates that into org as double-backslash \\. Any way to disable this? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9ea5164a-6677-4aa6-850c-d887c77765e3n%40googlegroups.com.