* Thanks!
@ 2020-08-06  9:09 Gabriel Nützi
       [not found] ` <1665e74b-2d05-4ca7-a19e-3f4040096dc5o-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Gabriel Nützi @ 2020-08-06  9:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Huge thanks to all devs

I need to say, even if its totaly inappropriate, here:

*Many thanks* for this really awesome project and development. The whole
thing and its documentation looks very meticulously crafted and also the
look and feel to work with pandoc is a charm!
I just looked over version 2.10 and got really happy about attributes
taggins ans so forth...

*Many thanks to all developers who invest into this great tool.*
It is greatly appreciated and propells the status-quo on how we work with
markdown and its conversion for the future.

*BR *
*Gabriel Nützi*

* Re: Thanks!
       [not found] ` <1665e74b-2d05-4ca7-a19e-3f4040096dc5o-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2020-08-06  9:16   ` Thomas Lord
From: Thomas Lord @ 2020-08-06  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw; +Cc: Gabriel Nützi

> meticulously crafted

Couldn't agree more.  The primary author seems to be very disciplined
and to work creatively and productively with principled constraints.
It's a very solid software tool and, these days, that's sadly rare.

(I wish I had time to see if I could help with its development.)

-t

On 2020-08-06 02:09, Gabriel Nützi wrote:

> Huge thanks to all devs
>
> I need to say, even if its totaly inappropriate, here:
>
> Many thanks for this really awesome project and development. The whole thing and its documentation looks very meticulously crafted and also the look and feel to work with pandoc is a charm!
> I just looked over version 2.10 and got really happy about attributes taggins ans so forth...
>
> Many thanks to all developers who invest into this great tool.
> It is greatly appreciated and propells the status-quo on how we work with markdown and its conversion for the future.
>
> BR
> Gabriel Nützi
>
> --

Links:
------
[1]
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/1665e74b-2d05-4ca7-a19e-3f4040096dc5o%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&amp;utm_source=footer

* Re: Thanks!
       [not found]     ` <20110723153834.GA2444-nFAEphtLEs+AA6luYCgp0U1S2cYJDpTV9nwVQlTi/Pw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2011-07-23 17:09       ` Axel Kielhorn
From: Axel Kielhorn @ 2011-07-23 17:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Am 23.07.2011 um 17:38 schrieb John MacFarlane:

> That's great. Where is the article to appear?

"Die TeXnische Komödie" The newspaper of the german speaking TeX User Group DANTE e.V.

http://www.dante.de/DTK.html

It has a print run of 2700 and is distributed to all DANTE members.

Axel

* Re: Thanks!
       [not found] ` <9DBECE17-F274-445C-AA25-7667719A15B5-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2011-07-23 15:38   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <20110723153834.GA2444-nFAEphtLEs+AA6luYCgp0U1S2cYJDpTV9nwVQlTi/Pw@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2011-07-23 15:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

That's great. Where is the article to appear?

John

+++ Axel Kielhorn [Jul 23 11 14:13 ]:
> Hi!
>
> A few minutes ago I submitted my article about pandoc.
>
> I want to thank everyone on the mailing list for the help and especially John for fixing the problems I encountered.
>
> When the article is published I would like to put a slightly modified version into pandoc wiki.
>
> Axel

* Thanks!
@ 2011-07-23 12:13 Axel Kielhorn
       [not found] ` <9DBECE17-F274-445C-AA25-7667719A15B5-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>