* Problem with ordered lists - Markdown to PDF
@ 2017-09-06  8:53 'K' via pandoc-discuss
       [not found] ` <bb3d9147-befa-4061-b14c-282e6db835fc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: 'K' via pandoc-discuss @ 2017-09-06  8:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I want to convert a ordered list from Markdown to PDF but it didn't worked.
The Markdown-Part looks like the basic example, nothing fancy around
(headlines, blockqoutes) :
1.  Red.
2.  Green.
3.  Blue.

I want to convert it with MikTex 2.9 (portable) and tried this commandline:
H:\pandoc-1.19.2.1-windows\pandoc -i H:\pandoc-1.19.2.1-windows\test\md\
Markdown_Test_01.md -o H:\pandoc-1.19.2.1-windows\test\md\Markdown_Test_01.pdf
--latex-engine=H:\MiKTeX_2.9\miktex\bin\pdflatex.exe

As far as I understand, this is all what's necessary for a conversion. That
commandline produces the following error:
! LaTeX Error: Something's wrong--perhaps a missing \item.

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

l.106   R

pandoc: Error producing PDF

A conversion to HTML runs perfectly. The next step was Mardown to Tex (with
-s), runs without errors. With my little knowledge about Tex/Latex i've
tried a direct conversion from Tex to PDF with Texworks/MikTex (with
pdfLatex) show the same error as above.
\begin{enumerate}[<+->]
\def\labelenumi{\arabic{enumi}.}
\tightlist
\item
  Red.
\item
  Green.
\item
  Blue.
\end{enumerate}

After a little trail and error i found out, that the following part in that
Tex-File seems to be the Problem:
\begin{enumerate}[<+->]

After removing that
[<+->]

the conversion runs smoothly.

So, is this a Problem in Pandocs Markdown to Tex (PDF) part? Or is my
Latex-System not ok? In the web i didn't found anything like that
{enumerate}[<+->]. Am i missing a Latex-Paket (in that case MikTex normaly
shows an installation window)? Or where is my problem?

Thanks for a little help or advice where to look.
Greets from (wet) Germany
Karsten

* Re: Problem with ordered lists - Markdown to PDF
       [not found] ` <bb3d9147-befa-4061-b14c-282e6db835fc-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2017-09-06 11:21   ` 'K' via pandoc-discuss
From: 'K' via pandoc-discuss @ 2017-09-06 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss