Hi, I’m writing a lot in org recently but I have to provide docx for my coworkers. My usual way is to export to odt, open in LO and export as docx. Since Pandoc can read org and export docx, I wanted to take a shortcut. I use entities instead of Unicode characters since they are easier to type on Windows. When converting to HTML I get the following Warnings, but the characters appear in the output: [warning] Skipped '\times ' at line 1 column 8 [warning] Skipped '\Omega ' at line 1 column 8 [warning] Skipped '\pm ' at line 1 column 5 [warning] Skipped '\cdots ' at line 1 column 8 [warning] Skipped '\permil ' at line 1 column 9 [warning] Skipped '\le ' at line 1 column 5 [warning] Skipped '\mu{}' at line 1 column 6 [warning] Skipped '\geq ' at line 1 column 6 [warning] Skipped '\Rightarrow ' at line 1 column 13 The greek letters are rendered as italic, despite the fact that they are not in math mode. I’m using pandoc 2.0 build from git this morning. Axel -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/C20B5963-5AAF-42F1-A230-5A3B496A6440%40gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.