* Using the default pandoc style with slight tweaks
@ 2022-11-30  2:39 Nick Chambers
       [not found] ` <31a74670-61c8-4654-8daa-04ad454df0d8n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Nick Chambers @ 2022-11-30  2:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hi! I'm using pandoc to generate an HTML file using the following command
line:

    pandoc -o doc.html -f markdown -t html -s --toc doc.md

The default style is almost exactly what I had in mind, except for a few
additional tweaks. Namely, some CSS settings for dark mode vs light mode.
However, when I use `-c my-style.css` the default style no longer gets
used. Is there a way to retain or explicitly include the default style in
addition to my custom CSS file?

* Re: Using the default pandoc style with slight tweaks
       [not found] ` <31a74670-61c8-4654-8daa-04ad454df0d8n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2022-12-02 23:21   ` John MacFarlane
From: John MacFarlane @ 2022-12-02 23:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

One way is to add a link to the new stylesheet via header-includes.

—include-in-header

or in metadata

—
header-includes: |
  <link rel=“stylesheet” link=“mysheet.csl”>
…