I am wondering how the styles.html() partial can be disabled since the doc says https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#variables-for-html document-css: Enables inclusion of most of the CSS in the styles.html partial (have a look with pandoc --print-default-data-file=templates/styles.html). Unless you use --css, this variable is set to true by default. You can disable it with e.g. pandoc -M document-css=false When I look at the default template: https://github.com/jgm/pandoc-templates/blob/b5f9ac0d0ec74abfaf7bdbc27ee0bee11391d0ee/default.html5#L18 I cannot recognize any conditional that this styles.html() is not included... How does that work ? Or is the Doc outdated? *BR Gabriel* -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAA9rTue%3DYwwNJHhnVwHfoYACXO5NfrhDOrWJfgKSxA_Vo%2B4YDg%40mail.gmail.com.