From: Emil Tywoniak <emil.tywoniak-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org
Subject: Re: Column layout of subfigures
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 11:28:52 +0200	[thread overview]

Thank you for your suggestions. It's not a bug but it may be a missing
feature of pandoc-crossref though I don't know if it's in the scope of
pandoc-crossref. I believe the point of pandoc is freely converting
formats, and writing output-specific code for simple things like "have two
things side by side" defeats the purpose noticeably. For now, I think I
think the conclusion is "no pandoc solution exists so far". I have opened a
pandoc-crossref issue:
https://github.com/lierdakil/pandoc-crossref/issues/306
Cheers
Emil J. Tywoniak