On Sat, Jul 15, 2023 at 9:24 PM Alberto Simoes wrote: > Hello > > I am using a filter based on the tikz example in the python pandocfilters > documentation. > I am generating one id="foo" and a \label{foo} in the html and latex > output, respectively, for an internal link target. > > Nevertheless, when I use a link to that block, with [Look here](#foo) the > link is generated to the first page, and not to the raw block that has the > label defined. > > I suppose that Pandoc is creating an internal index of references before > generating the latex/html code (??) and is not aware that my RawBlock has a > link target. > > The generated LaTeX looks good to me... -------- \begin{figure}[h] \centering ... \caption{Vibração simples} \label{fig1} \end{figure} A corda \emph{A} deslocada para o ponto \emph{B} regressa à base \emph{A}. A vibração simples póde pois representar-se em face da \protect\hyperlink{fig1}{fig.~1} pela fórmula \(AB + BA\). ---------- What am I missing? Thank you -- Alberto Simões -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAAkRyrtVDA8otm8WQNFyp1f2MgAhWu3vXZJvF0-Mwfx43g%3D8FQ%40mail.gmail.com.