Hello, John The issue was with LaTeX and the hyperref package. That was fixed, thank you. Alberto On Tue, Jul 18, 2023 at 1:05 AM John MacFarlane wrote: > Your link [look here](#foo) should be generating an HTML anchor with > href "#foo". > Is this what you see? > > Second question: do you see the id="foo" in the document you produced? If > you're including this in a raw HTML block, it should be passed directly > through. > > Another question is whether you perhaps have a heading named Foo -- that > could cause pandoc to autogenerate an id "foo". Pandoc wouldn't know about > the id you set in your raw HTML block, otherwise it would take steps to > avoid duplicate ids. > > > On Jul 15, 2023, at 1:24 PM, Alberto Simoes wrote: > > Hello > > I am using a filter based on the tikz example in the python pandocfilters > documentation. > I am generating one id="foo" and a \label{foo} in the html and latex > output, respectively, for an internal link target. > > Nevertheless, when I use a link to that block, with [Look here](#foo) the > link is generated to the first page, and not to the raw block that has the > label defined. > > I suppose that Pandoc is creating an internal index of references before > generating the latex/html code (??) and is not aware that my RawBlock has a > link target. > > What is the proper way to achieve a working link? > Thank you > Alberto > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/c52b4685-004a-4e98-a620-974b6395c6acn%40googlegroups.com > > . > > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the > Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit > https://groups.google.com/d/topic/pandoc-discuss/P9wQCp25k8k/unsubscribe. > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to > pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/50EAD892-479F-427D-9CCE-A6CE4B1E4A9C%40gmail.com > > . > -- Alberto Simões -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CAAkRyrtncj6H5U746Z35HZbJXPcmtOW8h_nU_EsuNWc93DMmXg%40mail.gmail.com.