Thanks John, Jesse Yes, I meant page breaks. Sorry for not being clear. The raw openxml block approach works well, thanks for that. I need to mull over whether to support a replacement element in the source document (eg the horiz line) or just do something like add page breaks before L1 headers, but either way it should be doable. Footers: my reference.docx has got a footer, but it contains two elements: an image and a page number. The page number text isn't making it to the pandoc output, but the image is. I'm still tinkering with this to see if I figure out what's going wrong. regards Alan On Mon, May 20, 2019 at 7:17 PM Jesse Rosenthal wrote: > John MacFarlane writes: > > > You should be able to insert page breaks using a lua > > filter, though. (You'd need to figure out exactly > > what openxml code to insert as raw openxml.) > > The openxml is: > > > > So you should be able to insert that as a RawBlock with format "openxml". > > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To post to this group, send email to pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CABQ_dt-d1KyE2U4_Hgfbx4%3D2tMtUaHO-5SfrnqJs8HLFEtTG4w%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.