* Using --self-contained with external CSS results in CSS begin ignored
@ 2021-10-28  7:57 Jan van der Laan
       [not found] ` <2cbe8dd3-f692-4950-92e7-1ce2fa6d8fe9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Jan van der Laan @ 2021-10-28  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

When running the following document through pandoc
---
title: Test
author: Me
css: https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/npm/water.css@2/out/water.css
---
Intro
----------------------------------
Bla die bla
```
a = 1+2
```

using

pandoc doc.md -s --self-contained -o doc.html

results in

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>

The charset in the type field of the style tag results in firefox and
chromium ignoring the CSS. It seems pandoc takes over the entire `Content-Type:
text/css; charset=utf-8` that is gets back when downloading the CSS.

Am I right in thinking this is a bug?

Thanks. Best,

Jan

Below the pandoc version I am using. This is on ubuntu 20.04.

$ pandoc --version
pandoc 2.5
Compiled with pandoc-types 1.17.5.4, texmath 0.11.2.2, skylighting 0.7.7
Default user data directory: /home/dlan/.pandoc
Copyright (C) 2006-2018 John MacFarlane
Web:  http://pandoc.org
There is no warranty, not even for merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose.

* AW: Using --self-contained with external CSS results in CSS begin ignored
       [not found] ` <2cbe8dd3-f692-4950-92e7-1ce2fa6d8fe9n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-10-28  9:12   ` denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0
       [not found]     ` <dad8889efd374cd7a8d607a8609e6a87-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-NSENcxR/0n0 @ 2021-10-28  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

Attached my result with a current pandoc version. Is that the expected result?
Best,
Denis

[...]

[-- Attachment #2: css.html --]
[-- Type: text/html, Size: 32417 bytes --]

* Re: Using --self-contained with external CSS results in CSS begin ignored
       [not found]     ` <dad8889efd374cd7a8d607a8609e6a87-NSENcxR/0n0@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-10-28  9:26       ` Jan van der Laan
From: Jan van der Laan @ 2021-10-28  9:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw