* table extension with colon for disable multiline table
@ 2021-06-30  9:11 Mingting Sun
       [not found] ` <c0d22526-05a8-4031-8161-4f21d835706cn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Mingting Sun @ 2021-06-30  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Hello

I am new to pandoc and markdown.
when I read other's markdown file, I find below table syntax.

| --------------------- | ----------------------- |
-------------------------- |
| `operand`             | `XlaOp`                 | n dimensional input
array  |
| `source_target_pairs` | `<int64, int64>` vector | A list of

:                       :                         : (source_replica_id,
    :
:                       :                         : target_replica_id)
pairs.  :
:                       :                         : For each pair, the
operand :
:                       :                         : is sent from source
    :
:                       :                         : replica to target
replica. :

I search from internet, and I find one page,
https://groups.google.com/g/pandoc-discuss/c/WZ8J3C1AAQc
I try to enable/disable these extensions with pandoc.
no extensions can render long line table as above.

I guess maybe is there any extension support this synatx ?
can anyone guide me which extension could output about format?

any suggestion is welcome, thanks in advance.

BR.
Mingting

* Re: table extension with colon for disable multiline table
       [not found] ` <c0d22526-05a8-4031-8161-4f21d835706cn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-06-30 18:34   ` John MacFarlane
       [not found]     ` <yh480kr1gjrylh.fsf-pgq/RBwaQ+zq8tPRBa0AtqxOck334EZe@public.gmane.org>
From: John MacFarlane @ 2021-06-30 18:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Mingting Sun, pandoc-discuss

It looks like this is a format for allowing multiline
cells in pipe tables.  I don't know what implementations support
it?  Pandoc does not.

@ 2021-07-01  1:59       ` Mingting Sun
From: Mingting Sun @ 2021-07-01  1:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw