Den ons 29 dec. 2021 20:37John MacFarlane skrev: > Hossam Ghorab writes: > > > Thanks for sharing your idea. Maybe we can post our suggestions > somewhere > > where core Pandoc developers can see? They don't seem very active here. > > Really? I've posted here 320 times in the last year. > > Note that the syntax `(@foo)` is already used for regular example > lists; `foo` identifies the specific list number, not a list > series. > Hence my proposal of curly brackets. However I discovered a later fuller version where I addressed the issue of named list items, the full syntax being @{[^][:][([[!]]["