From: BPJ <melroch-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: pandoc-discuss <pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
Subject: Re: Markdown -> CommonMark extensions tracker
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 20:00:00 +0200	[thread overview]

What would such a table/list achieve which is not already available, more
reliably since it is always up to date, with --list-extensions=FORMAT ?

I guess one could write a script which takes a list of formats as input,
calls --list-extensions=FORMAT for each of them and assembles a pipe table
from the results. Providing such a script would arguably be more useful
than providing a static table which becomes out of date.