* how can I conver one style markdown to another style markdown
@ 2021-12-16 16:31 Guoyi Zhang
       [not found] ` <631a426b-f5d3-4677-a029-0ef30863fdf0n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Guoyi Zhang @ 2021-12-16 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I try to use this, but not work, style not changed
pandoc -f markdown -t markdown -o string.h.md.out string.h.md

the following is a code block, how can I convert it to ``` style

    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <string.h>
    #include <stdlib.h>
    int main (int argc, char const *argc[]){
        char s[] = "hello";
        char *p = strchr (s, 'l');
        char c =*p;
        *p ='\d';
        char *t = (char*)malloc(strlen(p)+1);
        strcpy(t,p);
        printf("%s\n",t);
        free(t);

        return 0;
    }

* Re: how can I conver one style markdown to another style markdown
       [not found] ` <631a426b-f5d3-4677-a029-0ef30863fdf0n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-12-17 15:28   ` Sébastien Boisgérault
       [not found]     ` <ef43685e-e382-4373-a06b-0c46e82f591an-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Sébastien Boisgérault @ 2021-12-17 15:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Have you considered the answer provided here? (custom Lua filter) :

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66945893/use-fenced-code-blocks-in-pandoc-markdown-output

@ 2021-12-18 17:24       ` BPJ
From: BPJ @ 2021-12-18 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss