Den mån 7 nov. 2022 07:15'Marek Stepanek' via pandoc-discuss < pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org> skrev: > Thank you for this suggestion. I just realised, that texlive install on > macOS has this Noto font. The examples on Google of this font are > beautiful. But applying `usepackage{noto}` makes my multi-language document > so ugly, that I prefer to stick to LaTeX with the default fonts of scrartcl > with Cyrillic without bold characters. > What do you mean that your document becomes ugly when you use Noto? When you don't use postulated you should probably not use `\usepackage{noto}` but have the Noto fonts you want to use installed as system fonts and load them through fontspec, either in your custom template or through Pandoc's `mainfont` and `mainfontoptions` etc. variables. If your output still looks wonky that is a problem which should be solved! > Such a layout with XeLaTeX I am able to do with M. Word too. I don't want > to care about my layout, but the content of my texts. > > Thx for all your replies > > > marek > > > > On 5. Nov 2022, at 22:48, BPJ wrote: > > > > Download the Noto fonts. They are excellent (and are still maintained!) > > > > https://fonts.google.com/noto/use > > > > > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhCEQkhX50NnX7vFTegpijeZF9f2ckUPtTxgEZ9wye2FSQ%40mail.gmail.com > . > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/73737F01-5A22-41A9-B3CB-95A3FFC8B57A%40googlemail.com > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhAHOjJFwAv-FG%2BKLMbo8iuUxYVSf4O6kfXvQfpu2zJpHA%40mail.gmail.com.