Is it possible in some way to pass a file path as argument to pandoc.read() in Lua filters or do you have to first get a string using Lua's io.open() and file:read()? If no would it maybe be a good idea to allow passing a table `{ file = 'path/to/file'}` instead of a string to read from a file? This is assuming that the problems I am having opening files with Lua from inside filters (I think the files are not found) may not be present from Haskell. Also is there some way to read a YAML file into a (meta)data structure without manually making sure that the string starts/ends with `---\n`/`\n...\n`? Using `yaml = yaml:gsub('^%s*%-%-%-%%s*', ''):gsub('^', '---\n')` and its EOS counterpart is a rather blunt method. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhASW-6XZ5cwUEerX3%3DO-vLCXhdAcQF%3DAbLU43WrMmxGRg%40mail.gmail.com.