* Specify pandoc filters in the meta data file ?
@ 2021-03-14 12:13 ` First User
       [not found]   ` <de2d17dc-c718-460f-9bcd-099ff415337cn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: First User @ 2021-03-14 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is there any field to specify the filters like pandoc-crossref,
pandoc-include, etc I would like to use to process the file ? Something like
---
filters:
    - pandoc-crossref
    - pandoc-include
---

instead of having to run --filter=pandoc-crossref at the command line every
time ?

* AW: Specify pandoc filters in the meta data file ?
       [not found]   ` <de2d17dc-c718-460f-9bcd-099ff415337cn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-03-14 13:02     ` denis.maier-FfwAq0itz3ofv37vnLkPlQ
       [not found]       ` <3a2b0c38766d45eb8e2a319f800691cb-FfwAq0itz3ofv37vnLkPlQ@public.gmane.org>
From: denis.maier-FfwAq0itz3ofv37vnLkPlQ @ 2021-03-14 13:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw

I don't know about document metadata, but you might want to look into "defaults files".

Denis

Is there any field to specify the filters like pandoc-crossref, pandoc-include, etc I would like to use to process the file ? Something like
---
filters:
    - pandoc-crossref
    - pandoc-include
---

instead of having to run --filter=pandoc-crossref at the command line every time ?

* Re: Specify pandoc filters in the meta data file ?
       [not found]       ` <3a2b0c38766d45eb8e2a319f800691cb-FfwAq0itz3ofv37vnLkPlQ@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-03-16 13:32         ` Julien Dutant
       [not found]           ` <13dfffc4-8302-4a55-8317-37524257f62en-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Julien Dutant @ 2021-03-16 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Doesn't look like there is: using the "filters" field works in defaults
yaml files but not in the document own's yaml block. So it looks like
having a defaults file next to your source file is your best bet.

@ 2021-03-19 21:46             ` Илья Волк
From: Илья Волк @ 2021-03-19 21:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Have the same issue. I wont to specified filter pandoc-plot in YAML but it
does not work( (it works by calling --filter=pandoc-plot works well
вторник, 16 марта 2021 г. в 16:32:39 UTC+3, Julien Dutant:

@ 2021-03-19 21:47             ` Илья Волк
       [not found]               ` <c63e8671-3542-4354-90b8-e78c290596fcn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Илья Волк @ 2021-03-19 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Have the same issue. I want to specified filter pandoc-plot in YAML but it
does not work( (it works well by calling --filter=pandoc-plot works well

@ 2021-03-20 10:10                 ` BPJ
       [not found]                   ` <CADAJKhDOgmcEe7iAUrwoj0abo+ry+bnWSNjj5b4K1P0FW1VexA-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: BPJ @ 2021-03-20 10:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

You have to use a defaults file, *not* document metadata, and you have to
use this format (note that it is `filters:` — *not* `filter:` and the value
is a list!)

# Filters will be assumed to be Lua filters if they have
<https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-63># the .lua extension, and json
filters otherwise.  But <https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-64># the
filter type can also be specified explicitly, as shown.
<https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-65># Filters are run in the order
specified. <https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-66># To include the
built-in citeproc filter, use either `citeproc`
<https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-67># or `{type: citeproc}`.
<https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-68>filters:
<https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-69>- wordcount.lua
<https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-70>- type: json
<https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#cb18-71>  path: foo.lua

See:

https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#default-files

--
Better --help|less than helpless

@ 2021-03-20 10:40                     ` Илья Волк
       [not found]                       ` <6cfac466-2c08-4155-ab0b-3dac50c0180bn-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Илья Волк @ 2021-03-20 10:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

---
filters:
- type: pandoc-plot              *not working
---
filters:
- {type: pandoc-plot}          *not working
---
filters:
- pandoc-plot                      *not working
---
pandoc-plot: true              *not working
---
filters:
- path: /usr/bin/pandoc-plot  *not working
---

What i do wrong?
суббота, 20 марта 2021 г. в 13:10:29 UTC+3, BP:

@ 2021-03-20 11:15                         ` BPJ
From: BPJ @ 2021-03-20 11:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss