The links produced by Pandoc should have a named character style applied to them. Follow the instructions at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/customize-or-create-new-styles-d38d6e47-f6fc-48eb-a607-1eb120dec563 for Word or https://documentation.libreoffice.org/assets/Uploads/Documentation/en/GS5.2/HTML/GS5203-StylesAndTemplates.html for LibreOffice and modify that style however you like *without renaming* it, then use that file as reference document when you run pandoc as described in the manual https://pandoc.org/MANUAL.html#option--reference-doc There is a wiki page which I started once upon a time. It should still be relevant https://github.com/jgm/pandoc/wiki/Defining-custom-DOCX-styles-in-LibreOffice-(and-Word) /bpj Den lör 8 jan. 2022 20:10Cassandra Lyderitz skrev: > Is there a way to format cross-references and web hyperlinks differently > when converting Markdown to MS Word with Pandoc? > > On the one hand, since the output remains digital, I definitely need > clickable cross-references to images, tables etc., so I need to set the > `ref-hyperlink` parameter to `true`. > I need the clickable cross-references not to stand out from the > surrounding text, i. e. they need to remain without underscores and black. > > On the other hand, I would like the true hyperlinks, i. a. web links, to > be blue and underscored. Moreover, it would be great if the web links were > clickable. > > However, in the proposed sample doc template, the same `Hyperlink` style > is governing the appearance of both objects. I have seen such unused > styles as `Smart Link` and `Smart Hyperlink`, but do they mean anything to > pandoc? > > Thanks in advance for any response. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/60a0cabf-884e-452c-b094-9f6b1a9f546an%40googlegroups.com > > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhAW8LSVGBS56UmSM%2B4xjV9skk4dMcE8HPTNFkFrdJQ9Nw%40mail.gmail.com.