Den lör 22 aug. 2020 20:07John MacFarlane skrev: > BPJ writes: > > >> Eventually they will be, when I've added enough extensions > >> to the commonmark parser that it can replace the current > >> markdown parser. > >> > > > > Does that mean that you will drop some extensions? I hope not. Probably > > every extension is essential to someone's workflow. > > The idea would be to support most of them. There may be a few > uncommonly used ones that we'd consider dropping (in particular, > extensions that are incompatible with the core commonmark spec). > In any case, we'd keep the legacy parser available as an option > for a while, to ease the transition. > Do you have any particular ones in mind. I guess that at the moment I'm most afraid of losing `four_space_rule` since it is so to speak a compatibility extension. OTOH maybe if I consistently use steps of 4 in my source (which I already do, e.g. 3 spaces after a list bullet) I won't notice much difference. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhA_NN8XUq8GXUJn4ObasyRQrw5inXgtatWvwRPOcSmzoQ%40mail.gmail.com.