This one is for Albert I guess. Is it now possible to invoke `pandoc.read()` inside a filter and apply the reader options from the current invocation of `pandoc`? If so how? The use case is that I have a defaults file which sets certain options and then a filter which conditionally replaces code blocks containing markdown with the result of reading that markdown and I would like to use the same options as for the surrounding text. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhAcGpKWDNFU85hauzRLF%2BY-n2T-PyAnE6L8YSvJbJYqyA%40mail.gmail.com.