Thanks everyone, especially Denis for the interesting information. Not what I had hoped for but kind of what I had expected. Usability with Pandoc→LaTeX is a must for me. I guess I could write my own code to locate references, look up the data, invoke something which produces a bibliography in HTML, then massage that HTML into something Pandoc will convert into LaTeX appropriately. Sounds like a lot of work though — although not as much as implementing a whole citation processor! Another question is whether pandoc-citeproc will ignore unknown fields or throw an error? If the former I can have custom fields with the separate original and transliterated fields, as I need for my searching purposes and automatically update the combined version in the official fields. If the latter I'll need to produce a special version for Pandoc's consumption with the custom fields removed, which complicates things considerably. Den ons 4 sep. 2019 09:33BPJ skrev: > Does anyone know how to handle transliterated titles and names in > citations, when you want to include both the transliteration and the > original? Does CSL have any fields for that? > > TIA, > > /bpj > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhAd8iPOD%3D-gaZn_7-03t07HjSTq0SiH9Bq%3DHJ%3DymtSU1A%40mail.gmail.com.