The ToC doesn't appear on mobile. Is that intentional? The ToC which used to be visible on the Lua filters page has disappeared in mobile Google Chrome. Den tis 7 dec. 2021 01:28John MacFarlane skrev: > > I've updated the design for the website (https://pandoc.org). > The main change is that instead of a left nav menu, we have > a top menu; and we now have a persistent table of contents > on the right-hand side, to help browsing through long documents > like the User's Guide. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/yh480klf0x4gql.fsf%40johnmacfarlane.net > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhAfmoK7cssTiB7rLGe7maBoaEsPfLYX-uo5wr1A8w2TYQ%40mail.gmail.com.