Den mån 19 apr. 2021 07:03John MacFarlane skrev: > > I just pushed a fix for this. > > In the mean time you could work around this by using > a Lua filter that converts MetaBlocks elements to MetaInlines. > Wouldn't one then have to check that the MetaBlock element contains only a Para or Plain element and unpack that element into the MetaInlines element? > > Nathan writes: > > > I'm using another application that outputs MultiMarkdown with a metadata > > block in the following format: > > > > Title: Blah blah blah > > Author: Doo de Doo > > Base Header Level: 1 > > Bibliography: Pubs.bib > > Lang: en-GB > > > > Converting this using pandoc -f markdown_mmd -t markdown --standalone we > > get a metadata block in the following format: > > > > --- > > author: | > > Doo de Doo > > baseheaderlevel: | > > 1 > > bibliography: | > > Pubs.bib > > lang: | > > en-GB > > title: | > > Blah blah blah > > --- > > > > Is there any way within pandoc to get rid of the vertical bar and > newline > > in the metadata fields so that each metadata field is on a single line > like > > in the input file? I know I can pipe the file to something like perl > (which > > has been my workaround) but was wondering if there is a way to do it > only > > with pandoc? (The vertical bar, or whatever it corresponds to in > pandoc's > > AST, causes trouble in epub output by inserting an unwanted p element > > within title and author elements in the title page.) > > > > -- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/9728d1f4-040e-4392-aa04-148f648a8dfdn%40googlegroups.com > . > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "pandoc-discuss" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org > To view this discussion on the web visit > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/m25z0ieuiq.fsf%40MacBook-Pro.hsd1.ca.comcast.net > . > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhB52GyVgab2CzJ_HYCvA%2B24pS5pvgf4DbvF2YKT-socew%40mail.gmail.com.