* Access input format in Lua filter
@ 2023-06-16 11:32 BPJ
       [not found] ` <CADAJKhCS6vLYNC+oc597jo_51OSBzdMNu3Es=LGZGpgvQ0xx7Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: BPJ @ 2023-06-16 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

Is there any way to get the current input format in a Lua filter?

I asked this a while back in another thread but got no answer, so I ask
again in a dedicated thread. Apologies if there was an answer and I missed
it!

* Re: Access input format in Lua filter
       [not found] ` <CADAJKhCS6vLYNC+oc597jo_51OSBzdMNu3Es=LGZGpgvQ0xx7Q-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2023-06-16 14:29   ` Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos
       [not found]     ` <086e28fb-4818-462d-bda2-6b15d0fb8710n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Bernardo C. D. A. Vasconcelos @ 2023-06-16 14:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I think it is the constant FORMAT, but I could be mistaken.

@ 2023-06-16 17:13       ` BPJ
From: BPJ @ 2023-06-16 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss