It can be in the first file but I would put it in its own metadata.yaml file and include it with the --metadata-file=YAMLFILENAME option. That way you can convert the files singleton if you wish. Den tors 19 jan. 2023 13:16 skrev: > It does help! If I have multiple files in a folder the way you outlined, > does the YAML have to be in all the chapters or can it just be in 001? > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "pandoc-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pandoc-discuss+unsubscribe-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFF+G/Ez6ZCGd0@public.gmane.org To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/pandoc-discuss/CADAJKhBcuFVLOSJHbb-9gYW1RqrdiLOrqCHb8aBPZETqeBtV2Q%40mail.gmail.com.