* Pandoc to (La)TeX creates ampersands inside tables
@ 2021-09-15  7:26 Ferty
       [not found] ` <0967c094-0aeb-45a2-a617-34eb476aa189n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
From: Ferty @ 2021-09-15  7:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss

I am using Pandoc to turn my latest book, written in markdown, into Tex. On
the way, Pandoc adds & (ampersand) to the one table I have in the book. So
this

| Sample                    | 14 €/kg |

gets turned into this:

Sample & 14\,€/kg \\

Which, of course, creates problems during my conversion from tex to pdf
further up the road.

Why does Pandoc do that? How can I stop it?
Using Pandoc to go from Markdown straight to PDF works fine

* Re: Pandoc to (La)TeX creates ampersands inside tables
       [not found] ` <0967c094-0aeb-45a2-a617-34eb476aa189n-/JYPxA39Uh5TLH3MbocFFw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2021-09-15  7:49   ` BPJ
From: BPJ @ 2021-09-15  7:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pandoc-discuss